Thread: Video Interview & Demo: Code of Arms with the 10/10 CROSS MAG™ at Shot Show 2019

Expired Business Member

Video Interview & Demo: Code of Arms with the 10/10 CROSS MAG™ at Shot Show 2019

The boys from Code of Arms tracked us down at Shot Show for an interview and demo of our 10/10 coupling AR Pistol Mags.

Worth noting, images were pulled from our website that show the 10/10 mags in a clear polymer. Production mags will be available in a smoked black first, with a smoked OD green, and a smoked tan to follow. The clear mags were prototypes only.

Thank you Code of Arms for the feature and feedback! We will have the first round of final production mags to them for a full review and torture test!

While these are not yet available, we wanted to share as we are near to release.

When are they expected? Would love to see what "smoke od and tan" look like

Sooo...where are we?

Poofed into vapourware?
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    I would like to see a vid of these coupled mags being dropped onto course gravel multiple times without them disconnecting from each other
    If these things just explode and come apart when pitched to the ground than what’s the point

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    I would like to see a vid of these coupled mags being dropped onto course gravel multiple times without them disconnecting from each other
    If these things just explode and come apart when pitched to the ground than what’s the point
    I was one of a few guys who got to Beta Test these mags 2 years ago. We used it for a day at a Multi-gun course. I can confirm the mags never came apart when dropped. The Beta mags were easy to couple but difficult to pull apart. They didn’t do well with mud and the Beta mag body felt flimsy but really light. We mentioned this to Cross and I think they have worked on them since. I have not seen or used their mags since the course.

We didn’t drop full mags and the ones we dumped were at gun to ground height ( ie. we didn’t drop them from a building) so maybe a word from Cross to address that would be good.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

No updates since February and no contact information. The only way to reach them is through their website and it's not working. Won't accept phone numbers no matter how you fill out the field and won't let you send a message without it filled in "properly". I'm really interested in these mags but that's not promising...

Expired Business Member
    While the Beta versions have stood up, we don’t want to “torture test” any beta versions of the mags for media releases. Once the final production versions are in the public’s hands (soon, yes we are still working on them) I am sure that torture testing is the first thing they’ll be subjected to.

We apologize for announcing this product too early and getting your excitement up. Twice now, release has seemed imminent to both us, and to you. We are delayed, but we are still working diligently on these. They will be to market. We are working hard on getting them on shelves in the coming months.

We have been quiet as we will only give a timeline when it’s definitive and release is imminent.

We will announce when they are shipping.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Make up kiss by making 7.62x39 mags.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.