Thread: Precision Optics: Dialed in Rifle Packages! Ready to Ship!

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar

Precision Optics: Dialed in Rifle Packages! Ready to Ship!

Rifle Scope Price
    Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon Speed, 6.5 PRC Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44mm ZBR Hornady Match 6.5 PRC 147gr -SOLD-
    Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon Speed, 6.5 CM Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44 HC Talley Rings $3,365.96
    Browning X-Bolt Max Long Range, 28 Nosler Leupold VX-5HD 4-20x52 Talley Light Weight Rings w/ACI $3,365.96
    Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon LR, 7mm Rem Leupold VX-5HD 4-20x52 HC Talley Rings $4,073.96
    HS Precision, 300WSM Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40 60 rounds Nosler 180gr AB $4,439.96
    Kimber Mountain Ascent, 7mm Rem Mag Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44 ZBR Hornady Precision Hunter 7mmRM 162gr $4,505.96
    Fierce Ti Edge, 7mmRm Huskemaw Blue Diamond 4-16x42 140 Rounds Nosler 168gr ABLR $6,021.91
    Fierce Ti Edge, 6.5 PRC Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x50 Hornady ELD-M 147gr $6,440.95
    Fierce Carbon Edge, 28 Nosler Leupold VX-5HD 7-35x56 Talley Rings w/ACI $7,598.98
    Fierce Carbon Edge, 30 Nosler Zeiss Conquest V6 5-30x50 Trophy Grade 30 Nosler 180gr AB $7,896.95
    Fierce CT Edge, 28 Nosler Leupold VX-5HD 7-35x56 Talley Rings w/ACI $8,198.98
    Proof Research Switch, 6.5 Creedmoor Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44 Nightforce XTRM 34mm 6-Screw Rings $9,997.00
    Gunwerks ClymR, 28 Nosler Leupold Mark 5 3.6-18x44 Gunwerks Mounts with ACI & Hard Case $11,999.00
    Gunwerks ClymR, 6.5 PRC Zeiss V6 3-18x50 Gunwerks Mounts with ACI & Hard Case $11,999.00
    Gunwerks ClymR, 30 Nosler Leupold Mark 5 5-25x56 Gunwerks Picatinny, 20 MoA Base & Hard Case $12,399.00
    Gunwerks ClymR, 6.5 PRC Leupold Mark 5 3.6-18x44 Gunwerks Mounts with ACI & Hard Case $13,099.00
    Gunwerks ClymR, 6.5 PRC Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x52 Gunwerks Mounts with ACI & Hard Case -SOLD-
    Gunwerks ClymR, 6.5 PRC Leupold Mark 5 5-25x56 Gunwerks Picatinny, 20 MoA Base & Hard Case $13,299.00
    Gunwerks ClymR, 6.5 PRC Leupold Mark 5 5-25x56 Gunwerks Picatinny, 20 MoA Base & Hard Case -SOLD-
    Gunwerks ClymR, 30 Nosler Nightforce ATACR F1 5-25x56 Gunwerks Picatinny, 20 MoA Base & Hard Case $14,399.00-SOLD-
    Gunwerks Verdict, 300 Norma Mag Leupold Mark 5 7-35x56 Gunwerks Mounts with ACI & Hard Case $15,349.00-SOLD-
    Gunwerks Verdict, 300 Norma Mag Revic PMR 428 4.5-28x56 Gunwerks Lightweight Mounts & Hard Case $15,499.00-SOLD-
    Last edited by plainSight Solutions; 07-23-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

What a truly awesome idea, and unique in the industry!
    Time saver, money saver, to purchase a complete turn-key proven rifle system, straight from the supporting dealer, love this! Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by redrams9 View Post
    What a truly awesome idea, and unique in the industry!
    Time saver, money saver, to purchase a complete turn-key proven rifle system, straight from the supporting dealer, love this! Bravo!
    Thank you sir! Let me tell you...it's a *real* chore setting up and shooting all of these righteous rigs!

Updated for a few PRC's that sold already. Regarding the tac-driving Browning Hell's Canyon Speed 6.5 PRC with the 0.28 MOA 3-shot group: we use a Rock Jr. front rest and a Caldwell rear bag. We do not use vices or "lead-sleds" when group-testing or sighting in.

We have more of the Hell's Canyon 6.5 PRC's in stock! So let us know if you want one, or would like one "Dialed-In"!

Omer Hrbinic
    www.PrecisionOptics.net

hi there, my online order cant be completed. pls help. thx.

Hi there, I tried to order a scope via ur website last night, but when I submit my credit card info, the website looks like trying to process the payment, but after a few secs, it's said my order cant be completed at this time.

I tried twice with one card both failed and I tried another card failed again. I checked both my card, they are ok. and about 10mins later. I got a txt msg from the bank which said has important fraud msgs, the transaction has been declined and in the morning got a call from another bank saying from lost and thief department.

Today is a holiday, so I haven't contact you guys yet. do you have any idea whats happened to my order pls? should I try one more time? I am on the east coast.

Cheers,
    Teng

Quote Originally Posted by plainSight Solutions View Post
    Thank you sir! Let me tell you...it's a *real* chore setting up and shooting all of these righteous rigs!

Updated for a few PRC's that sold already. Regarding the tac-driving Browning Hell's Canyon Speed 6.5 PRC with the 0.28 MOA 3-shot group: we use a Rock Jr. front rest and a Caldwell rear bag. We do not use vices or "lead-sleds" when group-testing or sighting in.

We have more of the Hell's Canyon 6.5 PRC's in stock! So let us know if you want one, or would like one "Dialed-In"!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cody c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tengxu View Post
    Hi there, I tried to order a scope via ur website last night, but when I submit my credit card info, the website looks like trying to process the payment, but after a few secs, it's said my order cant be completed at this time.

I tried twice with one card both failed and I tried another card failed again. I checked both my card, they are ok. and about 10mins later. I got a txt msg from the bank which said has important fraud msgs, the transaction has been declined and in the morning got a call from another bank saying from lost and thief department.

Today is a holiday, so I haven't contact you guys yet. do you have any idea whats happened to my order pls? should I try one more time? I am on the east coast.

Cheers,
    Teng
    Not speaking for the vendor, but one of the biggest problems many of them have is fraudulent credit card purchases of optics. A friend who worked for a very large camera store said they dealt with it all the time, it's often easier for the vendor to have you call in for expensive optics purchases and get a lot of personal info and CC data to ensure you are both getting a secure transaction

Quote Originally Posted by tengxu View Post

Cheers,
    Teng
    Hello Teng,

Very sorry to hear about the inconvenience that you experienced trying to place your order. This issue with processing does happen from time to time and is due to the anti-fraud service we use for our website ecommerce processing. Due to the prevalence of online fraud, we use a service called "3-D Secure", which performs analytics to determine if a transaction is likely to be fraudulent. A complication of this is that credit card companies can sometimes interpret 3-D Secure's analytics as invasive and will prevent a transaction from being processed. The bottom-line is that considering the amount of online fraud that occurs, it is a small inconvenience to both customer and vendor given the protection it offers.

Please call us at 1-250-747-1621 and we will be happy to assist you with placing your order - we have set aside a scope for you.

Best Regards,

Omer Hrbinic

Omer Hrbinic
    www.PrecisionOptics.net