Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bushnell sale - save 32%!!! 15% instant rebate + 20% mail-in rebate = 32% off!!

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axemanstefan View Post
    You ignored my email sent immediately following my Bushnell scope purchase in which I asked you to apply the 15 % discount after my checkout which due to my own error was not applied in the discount field at checkout, my bad but you did not respond to my email asking for it to be applied after the fact and just shipped it to me, I am not posting this to complain about your customer service, but I won’t be back.

There is no address in Canada or otherwise on any of the Bushnell rebate forms indicating where to claim the rebate, can you please provide the address for all of those that tried to take advantage of this offer, I realize this is a Bushnell issue as their US promotion / rebate form includes a mailing address.
    Hello Axemanstefan,

Apologies if your email was missed - we attempt to get back to everyone who sends us emails. The volume of orders and incoming communication during the Bushnell sale was intense, so rest assured that you were not ignored - we love our customers and do whatever we can to ensure that you are satisfied.

Please call us at 1-250-747-1621 with your order number so that we can make sure that you are rebated the 15% that was missed during checkout - that is very easy to take care of. You can also PM us here on CGN, or email precisionoptics@hotmail.com (in case you're getting spam filtered on the @telus.net email).

We included rebate forms with the Canadian address however we ran-out part way through the sale. The correct address to send in the rebate is:

BUSHNELL 20% MAIL-IN REBATE
    Box 5400
    Markham, Ontario
    L3R 5L6

Anyhow, get ahold of us and we'll address the issue of the missed 15% rebate, asap.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

Perhaps I am an old school IT guy, but it took me all of 3 seconds to find the Canadain Promotions on the Bushnell site which includes all the information and forms necessary for me to apply for my 20% rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by RAConnol View Post
    Perhaps I am an old school IT guy, but it took me all of 3 seconds to find the Canadain Promotions on the Bushnell site which includes all the information and forms necessary for me to apply for my 20% rebate.
    Very nice of you to provide the hyperlinks too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    What is your website? Do we have to guess it?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    What is your website? Do we have to guess it?
    https://www.precisionoptics.net

The logo at the end of this post is a hyperlink.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

Great service and fast shipping with all proper material for the rebate. Thanks for the scope, and it is the perfect fit for my rifle!!! Will be back for more!

Thank you very much you guys have been great and I appreciate you providing me with the address. Apologies for the negative tone to my post. The hyperlink indicated above has been removed by Bushnell so it is very handy to have it set out in this thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Any idea if they're offering this again soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Any idea if they're offering this again soon?
    +1 would be interested, but only at the discounted price.

Credit card in-hand!
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Bushnell Canada has some current rebates on. $400 if you want the Elite Tactical

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234