Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Night Vision and Thermal Optics Incoming

Business Member
    So we have heard back and gotten some information. For both NPZ and BelOMO they told us the resolution for gen 2+ is 45lp/mm and for gen 3 it is 65lp/mm. We will continue to update as more info comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    So we have heard back and gotten some information. For both NPZ and BelOMO they told us the resolution for gen 2+ is 45lp/mm and for gen 3 it is 65lp/mm. We will continue to update as more info comes in.
    Sounds good. If you can get any sort of gain and signal to noise ratio numbers, that would be very helpful. Particularly the gain numbers.
    CSSA Lifetime member
    CCFR Member

Very expensive but should be a lot of fun to own one.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ianfroese View Post
    Sounds good. If you can get any sort of gain and signal to noise ratio numbers, that would be very helpful. Particularly the gain numbers.
    We have asked them about this but we are still waiting to hear back from them. The moment we hear back we will post the info here.

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 06:00 AM.

In my opinion, the night vision scope is worthing its price. It is expensive, but it gives the hunter a lot of pleasure. Usually, I hunt in the evening, and I can hunt only a few hours before it becomes dark outside. Things changed when I bought my first-night vision scope. It wasn't too expensive, and it had bad quality. I have noticed how amazing it is to hunt with it when it is dark outside. The clarity of the view was awful, so I decided to buy a better scope. Whenever I want to go hunting, I am going only at night, because it is more fun.
    Last edited by Angelbane; 06-06-2021 at 07:56 AM.

Dead thread.....any more updates?
    I am a kit hor(der)

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Dead thread.....any more updates?
    Sadly no more updates as we have been having more and more issues getting stuff out of Russia and especially Belarus after what recently happened. It has been hard enough just getting stock of SURPAT let alone these items. If it ever does get easier or we find a similar product that can be procured somewhere easier to import we will let you guys know.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelbane View Post
    Are night vision scopes worth it for the price?
    It really depends on if you are allowed to shoot at night. If you're not then its not worth having a night vision rifle optic but the point could still be made for a wearable monocular or set of binoculars. However if you are allowed to shoot at night they are a godsend especially if you need to get rid of animals like coyotes to stop them from predating on your livestock.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234