Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And THIS is what makes doing what we do all worthwhile!!

I’m in agreement with his sentiment. I forever wanted a platform close to an AR for bushwalking/ plinking. I now have it in my MS. First range trip this weekend. Thanks guys.
    "Victory favours the prepared"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I don't know when I'll be building anything with mine, as I've cooled off some on black rifles since, but the parts do look excellent and I'm glad to have no 'beta tester' regrets, as seem to be the norm with other first to market designs
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

I haven't even received my receiver set yet, but I'm already impressed by the high level of communication and customer service I have received. Just taking the time to answer all my stupid questions, which they have undoubtedly answered hundreds of times before, is something to be grateful for.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Buy once. Cry once. Good call on the OP for buying from ATRS.

Even if I've never built or bought a rifle from them, I've always had a good service from the various people I've interacted with during my smaller purchases over the years.

Keep it up.
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Yes, ATRS are great people and their customer service and communication are outstanding.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    I'll write you an email like this everyday for a month if you start making atrs mags again....
    Same here! I'll also buy 10.

Either way, keep up the good work ATRS. I look forward to writing a similar email once I receive my MS. :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    And THIS is what makes doing what we do all worthwhile!!
    I see it as being something like raising children. Amidst the chaos of it all, out of nowhere when you're least expecting it, comes the little moments that make it all worthwhile.

It's the little things in life that are the most rewarding.

I'm proud to support you guys but what really matters is the straight up, no BS, support and integrity that you have provided all of us with.

We've been delivered a top class product from a top class bunch of guys.

Thank you for going above and beyond what the competition is capable of offering.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    I see it as being something like raising children. Amidst the chaos of it all, out of nowhere when you're least expecting it, comes the little moments that make it all worthwhile.

It's the little things in life that are the most rewarding.

I'm proud to support you guys but what really matters is the straight up, no BS, support and integrity that you have provided all of us with.

We've been delivered a top class product from a top class bunch of guys.

Thank you for going above and beyond what the competition is capable of offering.
    Nicely said, I agree 110%

Uber Super GunNutz
    I am not happy with ATRS because I don’t have anything from them to be happy about.

However, they are one of the only firearms manufacturers that one can find absolutely 0 negative reviews on. It goes without saying that when you buy from them you will be happy.

I am hoping to get in on the next run of MS.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    Same here! I'll also buy 10.

Either way, keep up the good work ATRS. I look forward to writing a similar email once I receive my MS. :D
    Yep me too. 10 minimum but I'm afraid our 600 bucks may not cover the cost of industrial level plastic molds lol... I wish..... At least I have half dozen to keep me comfort
    CCFR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12