Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And THIS is what makes doing what we do all worthwhile!!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

And THIS is what makes doing what we do all worthwhile!!

I got an email from a fellow today that made my day. Thankyou Sir for your kind words.

Good Afternoon, Everyone at ATRS;

I just wanted to take a minute to express how much I love my MS I received late last week. The quality of the machine work alone far exceeded my expectations. I’m so pleased with how well my whole build went together, It made for a really nice weekend assembling and tinkering/fussing over minor details. I have only built a few rifles previously, and I’m a pretty casual target and dirt shooter…..I wasn’t building some 3 pound, long distance, 3 gun, .5 MOA coyote Grendel. I just wanted to build a high quality, reliable rifle that suited my needs as a lefty and made me happy when I took it out of the safe. I doubled down and spent more then I should have on some quality, yet low key components and it turned out flawlessly. A couple of crappy photos have been attached.

I really cant thank you guys enough for providing not only myself, but the shooting community as a whole such a great platform to build off of, and this was by far my most positive experience purchasing a firearm to date. So THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

I keep thinking about how I should really get on your list for another receiver set.
    All the best;
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Hes living the dream
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

Nice to get some positive feedback. Especially in todays keyboard warrior, I'm never satisfied and things are never good enough society. It seems like it's always a lot easier to b@tch and complain rather than compliment and encourage.

I'd like to add that I feel much the same way. It's really nice to see a high quality Canadian designed and manufactured product being produced and I am very happy to have a piece of that. The machine work and finishing are absolutely fantastic. I was very impressed when I first opened the box as well as when I assembled all the parts. But it wasn't just the finished product. All along the way, from pre order on there was excellent customer service and communication and updates.
    I think you have made a lot of customers very happy.
    Special thank you to everyone there at ATRS

well lets c

Curious to see the crappy pics he was talking about...
    Take the red pill.

CGN frequent flyer
    I'll write you an email like this everyday for a month if you start making atrs mags again....
    CCFR

I want to be able to write something similar once I get mine built, or rather comment on how ATRS assembled my personal selection of parts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    picture or it didnt happen
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

I'd like to jump in and say that the team at ATRS have gone above and beyond time and time again while assisting me in my MS build. The reason I even started to express interest in buying a MS was simply due to the level of customer service they were providing here, on CGN. "If they were that great dealing with the forum, their individual service must be outstanding" - they didn't prove me wrong! Rarely do you find a company so transparent and helpful.

Specifically the real stand out for me was dealing with Shaun. Shaun has been nothing sort of incredible. As a brand new shooter, with extremely limited knowledge of firearms and in particular the process of building a rifle (I didn't even know what a buffer tube was, or a BCG, etc.)... the thought of building my Modern Sporter was daunting to say the least. Shaun and I shared countless emails while he walked me through the build process, what was needed and offered advice on building a rifle that we felt would be a good fit for me needs. I can't say enough about how helpful he was. Dare I say that I feel like I "almost" know what I'm talking about when the topic of rifle builds comes up.

The level of professionalism, customer service and from what I've read online - quality product coming out of ATRS is second to none.

Thank you to ATRS, Shaun in particular for all the guidance, help and hand holding through this process. August can't come soon enough and look forward to sharing my build with the forum when the time comes!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
    Colin.
    Last edited by quikcolin; 02-28-2019 at 01:26 PM.

I second that. I have already paid up my lower (2nd run) and almost paid off my FA upper. Rick has been most accommodating and the level of helpfulness and response is second to none. This is completely new to me and he has explained everything in a way that i not only could understand but way above and beyond. Im so stoked to be able to embark on my very first build and have complete confidence in these industry professionals.

Stephen Menzies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast