Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irungun?

Irungun?

I purchase a midwest handguard for marlin may 11 and have no response since this date, i send then email but have no respond. Is there any problem with irungun?

Quote Originally Posted by hatebreed View Post
    I purchase a midwest handguard for marlin may 11 and have no response since this date, i send then email but have no respond. Is there any problem with irungun?
    Yes lately it has been a problem. I have done many dealings with them but after not getting my phone calls returned after 3 times now I will not be dealing with them again

Did you purchase from the us site or can site? If you bought from us site. You need to log in and pay your taxes. A may 11th order probably isn’t in the country yet. But probably close.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Either way, don't forget there is still good old COVID19, screwing up mail, border crossing, etc. Be patient. I've ordered lots from them and they come through. When dealing with them, you just have to expect it to take a bit. Some of the cool stuff and rare in Canada stuff is just worth the wait. Small company, but, always busy.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

Patience.

American companies are nervous about shipping anything here right now.

Kanuk Customs is in a pissing match with Mounties over who can be bigger assclowns by banning more.

In my experience IRG is a professionally run firm. They answered my stupid questions and handled all paperwork.
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

Yes lately there are problems. Problems of new buyers not reading/following the clearly stated store policies, impatient customers waiting for a response due to COVID-19 and high volumes of paperwork, and lots of complains from people just mentioned. IRG is a big and well-known company, just be patient you will get whatever you paid for.

I made a purchase off the American site, couple drum mags, April 4th. I made another purchase off the site a few weeks later, April 22nd, few different drum mags. On Saturday the 25 of April I reached out to IRG via email. That was a Saturday. First thing Monday morning they responded with a polite emailinforming me they only export once a month. Anything ordered between the 16th of March and the 15th of April would be in their Alberta facility mid May and they were a few weeks behind due to world stuff. May 11 I got an email from IRG saying I had to pay GST and shipping from Alberta. Did so immediately. Received my first order on June 3. It definitely took some time from purchase to happy day but they were open and upfront about this. I will definitely purchase there again with no hesitation.

As we have made mention on previous threads due to the pandemic we have been unable to keep up with the emails and phone messages in both the US and Canada.

We have been further hit by the current atrocities in the US and we are overwhelmed with foot traffic and online orders. There is no possible way to answer every phone call, message or email while maintaining any sort of sanity or for that matter trying to stay on top of the tasks at hand, which is processing everyone's orders and getting them loaded on the truck.

Our US staff are working 10 to 12 hours a day trying to get caught up, processing and shipping orders. We only have the ability to reach out to you if there is a problem with your order, otherwise all is good and we are on top of it.

We are behind and we understand that, multiple emails and messages will not speed up the process.

Nasty emails and rude voice mails are just deleted. Please understand we are doing the best we can in an impossible situation.

Your order will be coming to Canada, if you are having a hard time with our lack of communication please refrain from ordering until such time as we can get caught up, otherwise just know we will always pull through.

To expand further, we can not just hire people to address the phones and emails, without knowledge of the Canadian Firearms Program the information you would receive may not be accurate. Please also understand we answer the oldest emails first, if you reply to our email your reply goes to the top of the pile and with no end in sight it will take some time for us to get back to you.

Currently we are over 3000 emails behind.

If you find a product on the site then we have it in stock, for how long I am not sure. If the site lets you order it you are good to go. Replacing inventory at this time is virtually impossible, there is nothing to replace it with. That being said Canada will feel the effects and shortages over the coming weeks/months.

GST and shipping links are not processed everyday, that does not mean we are not working on your order or your mags are not pinned. Please also understand there is no possible way to combine any orders.

Please ensure you order the right items and read the store polices regarding cancellations and current delays. Please check this link for updates, https://www.irunguns.ca/news_and_event.php

We are also trying and keep CGN up to date.

IRUNGUNS is running back to back exports so we can get caught up, it will happen but it will take some time.

The Canadian office is also behind, they are working diligently and finishing off the export as well as processing all the Canadian orders that are coming in. Please also check your spam folder and add IRUNGUNS to your safe sender list. This will ensure you get all correspondence.

Enjoy the week ahead.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-08-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular Tactical Trunk Monkey's Avatar
    Orders put in before the 15th of each Month will likely receive their packages by the end of the following month.
    CCFR Member and Gun loving Nut.

I will wander emails and calls for you if you pay a small fee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast