Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Springfield Armory XDM Pistol 10mm 4.5in 15rd 579.31USD in Canada

We are currently sold out in Canada, but these can be on the next export if ordered before the 15th.

https://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php...iber=58&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1970 View Post
    Any more 4.5" in country? 'Just finished up some heavy OT this week and looking to play ��

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Hi, how do i place an order for springfield armory xdm 4.5 in 10mm with you guys?

We have both 4.5 and 5.25 in stock, here is the link...

https://www.irunguns.com/handguns/se...anufacturer=44

Quote Originally Posted by Syxtus View Post
    Hi, how do i place an order for springfield armory xdm 4.5 in 10mm with you guys?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Got mine a couple of days ago (4.5). Only have 100 rounds through it but as expected it's an awesome gun! Was a little surprised it came in a cardboard box with just a little soft sided carry pouch. I have a couple of generic hard cases already so not a huge deal. Just glad to have it finally. IRG was awesome to deal with and they sent a nice Tekmat with it so that was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6 View Post
    Got mine a couple of days ago (4.5). Only have 100 rounds through it but as expected it's an awesome gun! Was a little surprised it came in a cardboard box with just a little soft sided carry pouch. I have a couple of generic hard cases already so not a huge deal. Just glad to have it finally. IRG was awesome to deal with and they sent a nice Tekmat with it so that was cool.
    This seems strange as I have a couple and always came in a logo hard case with mags, lock, holster, loader? did you get all that stuff with it?

edit: Looks like the packaging has changed..I just checked, sorry if I gave misleading information.
    Last edited by Arkangell; 06-06-2020 at 03:54 PM. Reason: wrong information.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    When I click on www.irunguns.COM, or the pistol pic above, I get a busted link...goes to something called Gearfire. What's up with that?
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangell View Post
    This seems strange as I have a couple and always came in a logo hard case with mags, lock, holster, loader? did you get all that stuff with it?

edit: Looks like the packaging has changed..I just checked, sorry if I gave misleading information.
    No worries about the info. Yes I got a couple of mags, lock and a couple of replacement fibre optic sight tubes(red & green). A holster and a loader would of been awesome! Figured spending $900 on a gun you would at least get a hard case but I guess it is what it is. Like I said not a huge deal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12