Stag-10 CDN Upper/Lower Combo Available!

ARMS EAST

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
20   1   2
(Right Hand Model) The Stag-10 Upper Receiver assembly includes a picatinny rail on the top, dust cover, and installed forward assist. The Stag-10 lower receiver includes an installed lower parts kit.

Our upper receiver uses a DPMS High Profile, tang height of .210. It uses the same barrel nut threads as DPMS, accepts DPMS barrels, accepts Stag, Armalite and DPMS BCGS and Charging Handles.

Our lower receiver will accept any standard DPMS magazine, buffer and buffer spring. It will also work with any AR15 Stock.

In Stock, Ready To Sell!

(Left Hand Model)
The Stag 10 upper receiver assembly includes a picatinny rail on the top, dust cover, and installed forward assist. The Stag 10 lower receiver includes an installed lower parts kit.

Our upper receiver uses a DPMS High Profile, tang height of .210. It uses the same barrel nut threads as DPMS, accepts DPMS barrels, accepts Stag, Armalite and DPMS BCG's and Charging Handles.

Our lower receiver will accept any standard DPMS magazine, buffer and buffer spring. It will also work with any AR15 Stock

What do these end up costing when the build is done?
You could build one for $1700 , $1800 using some budget parts.
Or you could spend $3000, $4000 , using high end parts.

I’ve had both and the couple of differences I found were accuracy and weight.

$1800 got me 1 1/2 Moa at 9 lbs
$3200 got me Sub MOA at just under 8 lbs.

Maybe the best deal is fully assembled rifle?

If a factory configuration suits you then it will most likely be your best option. If you want to hand pick each part then building from receiver sets it’s the best option.

Also, if you don’t want to drop the money for a complete rifle a build is a good option as you can slowly acquire parts and look for deals. Lots of us enjoy the assembly process as well.

What I want to spend won't get me a whole rifle lol
I wish I could get one for 1k. I certainly don't want to spend 3k.
I love these rifles but they seem to be out of reach for me.

There's a new unfired BCL102 on the EE right now asking $1150 that may be more in line with what you're looking to spend.

Holy chit has the 102 price ever tanked Laugh2

Back
Top Bottom