- Faulkners
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - Pro Nature
    - Rangeview Sports
    - Reliable Gun
    - SFRC
    - Tiger Arms
    - Tilsonburg Gunshop
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 11-01-2019 at 04:40 PM.

CGN Regular
    Why tho...

Is this the DMR version or the regular version? I want to know if I need to upgrade the safety.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Curious that they said it’s capable of 0.7 moa... single fired only. Once used semi-auto with a mag it opens up to 2” then blames the magazine. This review also has the 16.5” light barrel on it.

I would be curious for someone to test that theory of single round firing accuracy Vs with a mag.
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    Curious that they said it’s capable of 0.7 moa... single fired only. Once used semi-auto with a mag it opens up to 2” then blames the magazine. This review also has the 16.5” light barrel on it.

I would be curious for someone to test that theory of single round firing accuracy Vs with a mag.
    I would assume it has to do with shutting the gas off, meaning the bolt doesn’t cycle when fired.

And why didn’t they put FDE furniture on it? Looks a little weird this way.

Is that a zhukov stock?

CGN frequent flyer
    7.62x39 and DMR don’t go together.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    .7moa ? Can we see the video and target ? I don’t believe in random boasting on the internet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I would assume it has to do with shutting the gas off, meaning the bolt doesn’t cycle when fired.

And why didn’t they put FDE furniture on it? Looks a little weird this way.
    From the Shooting Illustrated review posted upthread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Illustrated
    True to its name, the M+M Industries M10X is quite accurate in deliberate fire, its nitrided barrel capable of 0.7-MOA groups with match-grade ammunition. The unfortunate catch is that optimum accuracy requires single loading or using a drum magazine with single-column feeding. When fired semi-automatic from the standard AK double-stack box magazine, the gun shoots two distinct small groups adding up to 1.5-2 MOA. This inconsistent cartridge position is typical for all double-stack semi-autos with two-lug bolts, and it's only less pronounced but not absent in multi-lug designs like the AR-15. M+M is now developing a magazine with a single-column mouth specifically for precision shooting.
    One Canadian manufacturer just released a 7.62 upper with a match-grade barrel compatible with the lower of another manufacturer's more utilitarian rifle. It would be interesting if someone with said platform could test the above theory.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast