Thread: Buying Magazines on .CA website

Buying Magazines on .CA website

Hi,

I'm looking to order some magazines on the .CA website. Does that mean the item is already in Canada and pinned? Do I still get charged extra for the pinning? If I want 4 mags @ 35.00USD = 140.00 other than GST and shipping, what else is there to pay? I've been over the website's but I'm a little lost.

Thanks

Everything in Canada is already pinned... any magazine purchased from irunguns is pinned for free, unless that has changed

If you are on the Canadian site they are in Canada and yes they are pinned at no charge.

GST of 5% and Canadian shipping to your door.

Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Euro View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking to order some magazines on the .CA website. Does that mean the item is already in Canada and pinned? Do I still get charged extra for the pinning? If I want 4 mags @ 35.00USD = 140.00 other than GST and shipping, what else is there to pay? I've been over the website's but I'm a little lost.

Thanks

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Amazing! thank you for the quick reply.