Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring ammo sale!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Siuco View Post
    Are they still in business? I went out to Richmond Feb. 1 to buy some ammo from there. Closed. Looked in the window and there was no way they were in business - the racks were empty, the shelves were empty and in disarray. So either they moved or did some renovations? I haven't been back since. Can you (Eagle Hunting) verify you are still open for business as a store front, or just doing on-lines sales now? Thanks.
    I think they are online only now but I've heard you can arrange a time to pick up.

Thanks for the info. They should mention that on their website. Would've saved me some hassle.
    They should also edit their open hours on Google - it still shows their old hours.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marko.lachapelle View Post
    90$ to ship 5 box of ammo to quebec in regular really ?
    We are trying to fix our shipping calculator right now since we switched our website. Shipping will be recalculated manually when we process orders.

Business Member
    Indeed sold out. Should see a restock soon. Shipping calculator is not working as intended right now. Shipping fees will be calculated manually when we are processing orders.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdito View Post
    Thanks for the info. They should mention that on their website. Would've saved me some hassle.
    They should also edit their open hours on Google - it still shows their old hours.
    We have switched to being a web store. Local pick up is an option on Thursdays and Sundays.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siuco View Post
    Are they still in business? I went out to Richmond Feb. 1 to buy some ammo from there. Closed. Looked in the window and there was no way they were in business - the racks were empty, the shelves were empty and in disarray. So either they moved or did some renovations? I haven't been back since. Can you (Eagle Hunting) verify you are still open for business as a store front, or just doing on-lines sales now? Thanks.
    We are no longer open as a store front and have swtiched to being web only. Local pick up still available at unit #1115.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    We have switched to being a web store. Local pick up is an option on Thursdays and Sundays.
    Terrific. Thank you!

CGN Regular
    Is it just me, or does the search bar really not work well yet? You guys used to carry 30/5 pmags, do you guys still sell them? Trying to find any mags really.
    Last edited by Fordmam; 03-04-2019 at 12:46 AM.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordmam View Post
    Is it just me, or does the search bar really not work well yet? You guys used to carry 30/5 pmags, do you guys still sell them? Trying to find any mags really.
    We are sold out of the 30/5 pmags right now but should be seeing a restock late spring. We do however have the .223/5.56 10 round CPD AR pistol mags in stock right now.

How about state how many rounds per box?
    CSSA, OFAH, EAST ELGIN SPORTSMEN'S ASSOCIATION MEMBER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast