Spring ammo sale!

Good deal on some of these ammos, but the website is hella hard to navigate. The eaglehuntingsupply.ca site is pretty much 100% kaput except the front page, vancouvergunstore works. Kinda. The chat keeps offering 15% coupon code that don't work. Also, the inventory management doesn't seem to work very well, there was 160 item in stock, I bought 100, and now it says 100 items in stock. You might need a whole round of QC.

Anyway I managed to place my order. The shipping quote was like 1700$ but there's a "free shipping" option so it was more funny than anything.

Good deal on some of these ammos, but the website is hella hard to navigate. The eaglehuntingsupply.ca site is pretty much 100% kaput except the front page, vancouvergunstore works. Kinda. The chat keeps offering 15% coupon code that don't work. Also, the inventory management doesn't seem to work very well, there was 160 item in stock, I bought 100, and now it says 100 items in stock. You might need a whole round of QC.

Anyway I managed to place my order. The shipping quote was like 1700$ but there's a "free shipping" option so it was more funny than anything.

We are aware of a lot of the issues with the website. Shipping quote will be updated manually when orders are processed.

Ordered 1000 rnds of 9mm ammo and some P mags last Saturday and received them on Thursday. Very happy about the free shipping and the included reading material is also appreciated.
your website does seem a little glitchy to me but I am glad it worked out.

got the same chat offer, did not work.
also they dot seem to reply even when you try to use the chat - seems like they should scrap it from their site

Back
Top Bottom