Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spring ammo sale!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good deal on some of these ammos, but the website is hella hard to navigate. The eaglehuntingsupply.ca site is pretty much 100% kaput except the front page, vancouvergunstore works. Kinda. The chat keeps offering 15% coupon code that don't work. Also, the inventory management doesn't seem to work very well, there was 160 item in stock, I bought 100, and now it says 100 items in stock. You might need a whole round of QC.

Anyway I managed to place my order. The shipping quote was like 1700$ but there's a "free shipping" option so it was more funny than anything.

CGN frequent flyer
    Are the store hours from the sticky still in effect?

Quote Originally Posted by chanman View Post
    Are the store hours from the sticky still in effect?
    They're online only now. You can pickup in store on Thursdays and Sundays (I think).

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Good deal on some of these ammos, but the website is hella hard to navigate. The eaglehuntingsupply.ca site is pretty much 100% kaput except the front page, vancouvergunstore works. Kinda. The chat keeps offering 15% coupon code that don't work. Also, the inventory management doesn't seem to work very well, there was 160 item in stock, I bought 100, and now it says 100 items in stock. You might need a whole round of QC.

Anyway I managed to place my order. The shipping quote was like 1700$ but there's a "free shipping" option so it was more funny than anything.
    We are aware of a lot of the issues with the website. Shipping quote will be updated manually when orders are processed.

Ordered 1000 rnds of 9mm ammo and some P mags last Saturday and received them on Thursday. Very happy about the free shipping and the included reading material is also appreciated.
    your website does seem a little glitchy to me but I am glad it worked out.

CGN Regular
    dang, the promotion was on till mar31, sale only on till mar 15 - thanks!
    Last edited by jg007; 03-22-2019 at 11:41 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post

got the same chat offer, did not work.
    also they dot seem to reply even when you try to use the chat - seems like they should scrap it from their site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123