Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few pics from Easthill Range Open House 2019

Quote Originally Posted by darrstew View Post
    I had a great time myself. I didn't realize you were a member of CGN at the time RL1. We spoke about the Beretta reps shoes briefly. It was nice speaking with you as well Ben-Kenobi. Overall the open house was great. They even had really great deals on ammo as well.

ah nice to meet you too...man i want those shoes lol

RL

Expired Business Member
    4131 Highway 35/115 Orono, Ontario, L0B1M0
    Thanks for coming out!! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by darrstew View Post
    I had a great time myself. I didn't realize you were a member of CGN at the time RL1. We spoke about the Beretta reps shoes briefly. It was nice speaking with you as well Ben-Kenobi. Overall the open house was great. They even had really great deals on ammo as well.
    I enjoyed chatting with you too and I'm glad you had a good time. The ammo deals were very good, once I use up what I have I'll stock up. Those Beretta shoes are nice, I'm afraid to ask what they sell for!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben-Kenobi View Post
    I enjoyed chatting with you too and I'm glad you had a good time. The ammo deals were very good, once I use up what I have I'll stock up. Those Beretta shoes are nice, I'm afraid to ask what they sell for!
    they are not crazy expensive...maybe US$200-$300...the bigger issue is finding them. As far as i know, they are not available in Canada and i have even asked about special ordering them (with no luck). they are available in two colours..the white above (which i prefer) and black as well.

RL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12