Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Calgary Gun Show - March 30/31 (not Easter this year)

Hmmm, ok thanks for the info guys. Might go just for something to do.

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doo925 View Post
    Hmmm, ok thanks for the info guys. Might go just for something to do.
    Make sure you come and say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    Make sure you come and say hi!
    Will do. Any chance that you'll have the AR ALUMINUM AMBIDEXTROUS SAFETY SELECTOR - RED at the show for sale ?

Quote Originally Posted by doo925 View Post
    Will do. Any chance that you'll have the AR ALUMINUM AMBIDEXTROUS SAFETY SELECTOR - RED at the show for sale ?
    We'll bring stock of all the Timber Creek Outdoors products we have (including some items not on our website) - I just checked and we only have two of the Ambi Safety Selectors in red in stock. If we're lucky we'll get another delivery before the show but it's unlikely as TCO are based in Oregon - their factory got hammered a few weeks ago by storms and they're still catching up...

If you want to make sure you get one, I'd order it now.

First time I had a chance to look at your website. You carry some pretty cool stuff. Will definitely be placing an order soon.

Quote Originally Posted by manx07 View Post
    First time I had a chance to look at your website. You carry some pretty cool stuff. Will definitely be placing an order soon.
    We're glad you discovered us!

We were pricing lots of items today that we only have a few of, that aren't on the website and that we don't want to have to move to our new premises, so make sure you check out our bargain table at the show!

iv got a bit of a list...

TCO BT R
    TCO AMBI SS R
    TCO AR EMR R
    TCO AR OTG R
    focus...commitment...sheer f#$*ing will.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shaft View Post
    iv got a bit of a list...

TCO BT R
    TCO AMBI SS R
    TCO AR EMR R
    TCO AR OTG R
    We have everything on your list now, in very low numbers, and we're trying to get a Timber Creek order delivered before the show, but that may not happen... if I were you, I'd place an order now.

We've had confirmation that we have a U-shape layout as in previous years - with longer 'arms' on the U as we have more tables. We're not certain on the location in the hall, but as usual look for the balloons, plus for this year look for the two mannequins with mustard coloured t-shirts!

We should have enough space to bring the majority of items but to prevent disappointment you can always place an order for collection at the show - just place an online order and enter CGS19 into the discount code box during checkout - this will cancel out any shipping charges and we'll have your order ready and set aside for collection on either Saturday or Sunday.

You only have until midnight on Wednesday to use the code as we will be packing on Thursday and then we set up on Friday. This link has the code already applied: https://colonelmustard.ca/discount/CGS19

For those customers purchasing through the website over next weekend, please be aware that our online inventory may not be correct over the weekend/Monday until we complete our post-show inventory.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast