Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Precision Optics Experience

CGN frequent flyer

Precision Optics Experience

I had a couple bad experiences ordering from 2 retailers recently. Not going to name names but they have items listed as in stock and able to be put in a cart and checkout. But they do not even have them in stock and after a few days I am told it will be here in a week or 2 or more. That's rediculous IMO. Just list it as out of stock!

So I do a search and find Precision Optics had all items I need. Never dealt with them before. I call with a couple questions and am helped immediately. Order placed, shipped right away, and got here to Ontario from BC in 4 days.

Tried them again for more items. The description for one of the items on their site did not match the manufacturer description. So I called to clarify the discrepancy and was helped immediately again. The dude on the phone physically checked the part to confirm it was what I thought it was, and fixed the description on their website right away on the spot. Instead of leaving it like that for years like alot of other people would do.

Order sent out right away and here in 4 days again.

No nonsense, no BS, good freindly customer service, fast shipping, nothing bad to say. If they take care of everybody like the did me they are worth a try...

I bought a LabRadar from Precision Optic at Black Friday. I received it in 2 weeks as was written in the description. Only good comments for us !

Great business for sure. Omer and his staff are top notch.

I as well have been very impressed with my dealings with Omer.

I purchased a pair of the previous Generation Swaro EL Range binos trying to pick up a pair before the big price jump. I clicked to purchase online at the same time a storefront shopper bought the last two pairs. Omer could have easily told me tough luck, however, he shipped me out the new Gen binos and honoured the price. Truly above and beyond.
    Wisdom by Big Ugly Man:

Remember - the toes you step on today may belong to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow!

Yup. 1st Class service. Omer is my go to guy for quality glass.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Omer is solid, helpful and a font of knowledge. Happy to give him my business.

CGN Regular
    Ive called them a few times for opinions on optics and the customer service was very good the guy was more than happy to
    bullsht with me about optics and answer all my questions. When I go to order next it will be from them.
    NOT to mention they have a great selection.

CGN Regular
    Same here, great experience on Multiple purchases from Omar, great deals as well.

Omers great, helped me out plenty on a number of occasions

CGN frequent flyer
    Glad to see people are having a good experience as well. Definitely one of my go to places now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast