Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Remove

Please Remove

Please Remove
    Last edited by wchou; 05-07-2020 at 11:44 PM.

That’s brutal. Manitoba CFO told me that they do not interview everyone as it is not mandatory, they approved my Pal/Rpal while we were on the phone and didn’t asked me any questions or reasons to get license.

I had my pal at my doorstep in 45 days on the dot from BC cfo

Damn that’s bad. Mine took a month and a half or so. Did you use a disgruntled ex as a reference? Or perhaps a reference that didn’t take their call seriously? I think they may have just made a mistake or lost your application though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    So do you still have a freedom of info report forthcoming? It would be nice for you to get an explanation.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN Regular
    That is fantastic info, thank you for sharing. There's some people who would really benefit from knowing the recourse on such long applications!

I waited for 4 month for approval. I called several times for status but was always told to wait by people at CFP
    The last time I called in for the status of application, I dialed the extension number of CFO of Ontario and spoke to a gentleman. He checked my file and was in a light shock that my application was still in progress. He then clicked his mouse and told me he had just approved it. No questions asked.
    I was amazed and bought an sks online.

Anyone sitting in this situation or something similar should get their MP involved.

Can't speak for other MPs such as Liberal ones, but a cousin of mine had to wait over a year (no criminal record or any issues at all) and got nowhere until he called Cathy Mcleod's office, PAL approved within a few days after that.

My 13 year old son got his 2 weeks after I mailed it in.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Snsjsjsjs
    Last edited by jdmaks; 06-28-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast