Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Telephone Legal Advice!

The only thing that could make this program better is if it covered any loss/damages to firearms that may not be covered under the home policy rider! Most policies will only cover up to $X for personal belongings like jewellery, firearms, etc. without an additional rider.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    What does this insurance cost per year? Does it cost the same in each province? My apologies if this has been covered.

Or is it a case by case cost?
    No problem. The cost is $95/year + tax, so some provinces will pay slightly more then others due to tax. There are also discounts available for association members. HAve a look at our other threads as i have one that includes a list of available discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    No problem. The cost is $95/year + tax, so some provinces will pay slightly more then others due to tax. There are also discounts available for association members. HAve a look at our other threads as i have one that includes a list of available discounts.
    Thank you!....

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbz62 View Post
    Do it, gentlemen!!

I was just about to do so, when all my firearms were seized by the OPP after an anonymous phone call to complain about a Facebook post (a joke) I had written. $25k and 1 year later, I won the case but ...... what a late decision!
    Sorry to hear that but thank you for the recommendation!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Norincodude View Post
    Would your insurance cover someone in Quebec who has refused to comply .

Standing up in what you believe in is a No No in this country !

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Standing up in what you believe in is a No No in this country !
    I hear ya on that one...OH CANADA....did i say that too loud....SORRY...Sorry.....

Hello Everyone,

Many policy holders continue to be unaware of all the benefits they get when purchasing a Firearm Legal Defence policy. Lets talk about it!

When you become a member of Firearm Legal Defence you get Unlimited Telephone Legal Advice! That means you can talk to a lawyer about ANY PERSONAL SUBJECT, not just firearms questions. This is a free service that comes with your policy. That means you can use it all day, every day and it doesn't count as a claim nor does it impact your premium.

Don't let the process be your punishment!

-Zach
    Hi Zach, is it also any members of the household or would I need a separate policy for my wife? She's also a PAL holder.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    Hi Zach, is it also any members of the household or would I need a separate policy for my wife? She's also a PAL holder.
    As of December we launched a family extension option for $40. The option covers spouse and all dependent children living at home under the age of 25.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hello Everyone,

Many policy holders continue to be unaware of all the benefits they get when purchasing a Firearm Legal Defence policy. Lets talk about it!

When you become a member of Firearm Legal Defence you get Unlimited Telephone Legal Advice! That means you can talk to a lawyer about ANY PERSONAL SUBJECT, not just firearms questions. This is a free service that comes with your policy. That means you can use it all day, every day and it doesn't count as a claim nor does it impact your premium.

Don't let the process be your punishment!

-Zach
    1-How is the lawyer I can talk to chosen? Specifically, can I talk to a lawyer who's practicing law in Quebec (Quebec has specific firearms laws like law9) and in french (some people can communicate well enough in english, specific legalese can be a different matter)?

2- I suppose that ANY PERSONAL SUBJECT means "any subject of the legal kind", as your service probably doesn't offer tech support or couple counseling. But does "any personnal subject" cover only criminal laws or civil matters too? What about environmental law or advices on small claim courts?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    1-How is the lawyer I can talk to chosen? Specifically, can I talk to a lawyer who's practicing law in Quebec (Quebec has specific firearms laws like law9) and in french (some people can communicate well enough in english, specific legalese can be a different matter)? The legal team has lawyers dedicated to each province and there will be lawyers available who are versed in QC law as well as fluent in french.

2- I suppose that ANY PERSONAL SUBJECT means "any subject of the legal kind", as your service probably doesn't offer tech support or couple counseling. But does "any personnal subject" cover only criminal laws or civil matters too? What about environmental law or advices on small claim courts?As long as the question has to do with a personal matter and not a business matter you can use the service. You're correct on the tech support or counseling. The service is for personal legal questions that you would like answered by a lawyer

I've put the answers in bold within the quoted question. Hopefully those responses answer your questions. Let me know if any further clarification is required.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast