Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Telephone Legal Advice!

Expired Business Member

Unlimited Telephone Legal Advice!

Hello Everyone,

Many policy holders continue to be unaware of all the benefits they get when purchasing a Firearm Legal Defence policy. Lets talk about it!

When you become a member of Firearm Legal Defence you get Unlimited Telephone Legal Advice! That means you can talk to a lawyer about ANY PERSONAL SUBJECT, not just firearms questions. This is a free service that comes with your policy. That means you can use it all day, every day and it doesn't count as a claim nor does it impact your premium.

Don't let the process be your punishment!

-Zach

I was going to email about this but since you started a thread I may as well ask you here.

Let's say there is a break-in and guns are missing, should the legal defence insurance called first? Is it possible to provide a representative to the address while the LE is combing through the scene?

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

BANNED
    Would your insurance cover someone in Quebec who has refused to comply with the new provincial registration law and challenges a fine after being charged?
    Asking for a friend.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I was going to email about this but since you started a thread I may as well ask you here.

Let's say there is a break-in and guns are missing, should the legal defence insurance called first? Is it possible to provide a representative to the address while the LE is combing through the scene?
    Calling the TLA (telephone legal advice) line is always your first line of defense. Should you be involved in a "emergency" matter then you will be put in touch with a lawyer right away.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norincodude View Post
    Would your insurance cover someone in Quebec who has refused to comply with the new provincial registration law and challenges a fine after being charged?
    Asking for a friend.
    Thanks for the question! The simple answer is no. The program was designed to protect gun owners who follow the law and get charged anyways. In the case of Quebec, although your friend may disagree with the law, it is still in fact a law and we don't encourage our members or their friends to intentionally break the law.

Please advise then, how someone would be charged, while following the law? They'd have needed to at least break some law.
    Last edited by GuyBFF; 03-04-2019 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Added popcorn emoji for effect

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyBFF View Post
    Please advise then, how someone would be charged, while following the law? They'd have needed to at least break some law.
    No problem. Here is the link to one of the claims we defended

https://firearmlegaldefence.com/gun-...sed-gun-owner/

Our client was charged with improper storage as the charging officer thought the firearms looked restricted. Despite the fact that the firearms were non restricted and stored correctly we still needed to provide him with a lawyer and cover his $15,000 in order to get the charges dismissed.

There's also this story https://firearmlegaldefence.com/gun-...arges-dropped/

Our client had a colleague report a false accusation to the police. Despite the simple phone call with no proof to back it up, our clients firearms were taken and his license suspended. We provided him with a lawyer who was able to discover that the allegations were completely fabricated and got all charges dropped and firearms and licnse returned. We covered his $13,000 legal bill.

Just a couple examples.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyBFF View Post
    Because ALL law enforcement officers understand ALL laws that they enforce...... yeah right
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Great service. I'm seriously thinking of getting coverage. Will look into this some more
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Do you folks provide legal advice to gun owners in any province? Sorry, you guys have likely covered this in other threads on your page, I just dont have time in my life to read much. 3 kids!
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast