Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unlimited Telephone Legal Advice!

Good morning guys and gals!.....

I just purchased a policy for my wife and myself. Very reasonable rates, Zach is very professional and knows his stuff. I would highly recommend this service to any and all gun owners here in Canada.

It only takes one a-hole to ruin your life, reputation and finances. Protect yourself from uneducated people.

Thanks Zach and Capri Insurance for offering this great coverage.

John

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Good morning guys and gals!.....

I just purchased a policy for my wife and myself. Very reasonable rates, Zach is very professional and knows his stuff. I would highly recommend this service to any and all gun owners here in Canada.

It only takes one a-hole to ruin your life, reputation and finances. Protect yourself from uneducated people.

Thanks Zach and Capri Insurance for offering this great coverage.

John
    Thanks John!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    The only thing that could make this program better is if it covered any loss/damages to firearms that may not be covered under the home policy rider! Most policies will only cover up to $X for personal belongings like jewellery, firearms, etc. without an additional rider.
    Noted!!

Renewed and added my wife under the family plan and used my BCWF discount code.

Thanks again Zach
    Velox Versutus Vigilans

NRA

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs View Post
    Renewed and added my wife under the family plan and used my BCWF discount code.

Thanks again Zach
    Great to hear! Thank you for your continued support and I'm happy to hear that you we're able to take advantage of the new Family option!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Can i call for advice on family law also as i believe persuing full custody would be in my childs best interest.
    Last edited by philhut; 12-15-2019 at 05:57 AM.

CGN Regular
    Just picked up a membership for myself and bought a membership for a family member. Thanks guys, rates are reasonable and the policy is user/reader friendly. I like the little wallet card as well.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    Can i call for advice on family law also as i believe persuing full custody would be in my childs best interest.
    Yes! The Telephone Legal Advice is good for any personal legal matter. Please take full advantage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234