Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This MP-40 is awesome!

That's awesome! I love the reflex sight
    Take the red pill.

I’m gonna need detailed pictures by a professional photographer ASAP. (JK)

CGN frequent flyer
    So much hype around this firearm but imo the stg 44-22 should be just as popular if not more and for some reason it’s not

Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    So much hype around this firearm but imo the stg 44-22 should be just as popular if not more and for some reason it’s not

To each its own. I have an STG that I've taken the sandpaper to, making it more "period" (?) looking. Love the gun, all my buddies and their kids love it. Great replica piece. Might have to pick up the MP40 one day and do the same. They are after all, sh*Ts and giggles guns.......

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    Not sure if they all are but everyone i have seen is made of ZAMAK. Typically it is not an issue but i know the slide stop on the 1911's loves to mill away a section of the slide..Eventually rendering it useless.
    You can contact Blueline Solutions (the importer) they will take care of it. The new gen slide has a steel insert which prevents the peening caused by the slide stop.
    I had to send my slide completely stripped and it was a 2 week the around including mailing from Ontario and back.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Are all their guns made of castings? I wonder if the 9mm they have in the states is made the same way. Hope not.
    If I'm not mistaken, Hi Points are made primarily of zinc alloys and they seem to have no big issues with reliability and longevity.

Anyone got a picture of it with the stock extended?

Quote Originally Posted by HadEnuff View Post
    To each its own. I have an STG that I've taken the sandpaper to, making it more "period" (?) looking. Love the gun, all my buddies and their kids love it. Great replica piece. Might have to pick up the MP40 one day and do the same. They are after all, sh*Ts and giggles guns.......
    Yeah, the STG44 is neat, but for whatever reason it just doesn't tickle my fancy like the MP40 does. As soon as I saw the MP40 was coming into the country, I was like "Oh man gotta have that!" whereas I want an STG, but its pretty far down the ever growing list of guns I plan to buy eventually. In fact, the MP40 might be my next purchase, I've been wanting a semi auto 22lr for a while and was planning on picking up a Marlin 795 or 60... The Marlin 795 is so cheap though, so it might end up being bought first in a moment of weakness....
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123