Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kudos to Prophet River

They are the top of the industry

Hands down THE best shop around. 50 year ago there were lots of good shops around. Now it has distilled down to 1 super major that you can pick from 3 choices of low price synthetic stock 30-06's.

Clay has a knack for ordering in really cool and interesting items that appeal to true gun enthusiasts. I have gone in and walked out with things I never knew I needed until I saw it there.

Fair prices, stand on their head service, and generally great staff. What more could you want?

Clay is a great family man and that behaviour is also shown in his business's dealing.

CGN Regular
    ill +1
    ordered many things from them all super fast service/ even better communication. emails are very prompt.
    everyone there is more than helpful and knowledgeable.
    Even if a product is slightly more I will choose to use them ( this has never happened (yet) however because they are very competitive)

Ils sont extraordinaires, Yves. J'ai acheté plusieurs armes avec eux -- toujours super!

They're great, Yves. I've bought several firearms from them and they have always been great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12