Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Minox Micro RV - 2 MOA RED DOT

Just looked all over their website and it doesn't say where it's made anywhere on the site. That leads me to belive it isn't made in germany, else they'd be advertising it loud and proud.
    Play more, with Claymore

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GERMANxCANADIAN View Post
    Just looked all over their website and it doesn't say where it's made anywhere on the site. That leads me to belive it isn't made in germany, else they'd be advertising it loud and proud.
    No it is reasonable to think it is not for that price point, but it helps drive better sales and keep products more affordable

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by valentinemichaelsmith View Post
    Yeah it's called 50, 000 hour battery life. You could literally leave it on for 6 years lol.
    The key phase (in scrabble my friend... sorry to much blackhawk down lately) is “up to” so on the lowest setting in optimal temp, they extrapolated the numbers and guessed 50,000 hours...

In real life leaving my optics on normally around level 6 or 7 and bringing them outside, I get 3-5 days out of them. Their is a reason aimpoints are $700+ it’s because you seriously can leave them on the highest brightness setting for a year without them dieing. That’s why I love auto on auto off but again personal preference (and deficiency, my brain cannot for the life of me remind me to turn optics off).
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    The key phase (in scrabble my friend... sorry to much blackhawk down lately) is “up to” so on the lowest setting in optimal temp, they extrapolated the numbers and guessed 50,000 hours...

In real life leaving my optics on normally around level 6 or 7 and bringing them outside, I get 3-5 days out of them. Their is a reason aimpoints are $700+ it’s because you seriously can leave them on the highest brightness setting for a year without them dieing. That’s why I love auto on auto off but again personal preference (and deficiency, my brain cannot for the life of me remind me to turn optics off).
    I only have experiences with aimpoints but in the manual it should state which setting they used to get the life. Micro ai.points get comparable life in a respectable setting i can't see why these would be too far off.

Personally looks like a holosun/sig sauer red dot to me. Maybe nice for rimfire work? Not sure i would put it on my carbine.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    Any idea on its temperature ratings?
    Temperature rating confirmed as -30 C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    Temperature rating confirmed as -30 C
    Nice, thanks for getting that info for me.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    Nice, thanks for getting that info for me.
    Very welcome!

Interested

Sounds good. Anyone interested in pre-ordering one of these at the 2018 prices please contact us this week!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast