CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Calgary gun show 30-31 March 2019

  1. #11
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher Slayer View Post
    When will be the last day to get our order in for pick up at the show? I plan on going but family circumstances might change.
    Friday Morning by 9AM or so
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  2. #12
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    5,802
    We will be on the road Friday morning, so, still some time left to get a few orders in
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  3. #13
    GunNutz salon_1928's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    We will be on the road Friday morning, so, still some time left to get a few orders in
    Will you guys be set up on Friday? I was planning to visit the show late morning / early afternoon.

  4. #14
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by salon_1928 View Post
    Will you guys be set up on Friday? I was planning to visit the show late morning / early afternoon.
    you bet, will be set up by 7 pm or so, we hope!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  5. #15
    GunNutz salon_1928's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    you bet, will be set up by 7 pm or so, we hope!
    Ok, it's time for me to get off the crack...seriously, for weeks (months?) I've had it in my head that the show was Friday/Saturday (and yes I've seen all of the "it's not on Good Friday this year folks" posts...). I've always gone on Friday and I even went so far as to book the day off. All good - I'll see you all on Saturday. Now back to regularly scheduled programming...

  6. #16
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by salon_1928 View Post
    Ok, it's time for me to get off the crack...seriously, for weeks (months?) I've had it in my head that the show was Friday/Saturday (and yes I've seen all of the "it's not on Good Friday this year folks" posts...). I've always gone on Friday and I even went so far as to book the day off. All good - I'll see you all on Saturday. Now back to regularly scheduled programming...
    LOL; see you Saturday!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  7. #17
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    5,802
    we are alomost loaded. need orders in next 20 mins if you want items delivered
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •