7.62x25 Revolver

Thread: 7.62x25 Revolver

Tags: None

srdiver said:

7.62x25 Revolver

there is a thread started and showing interest
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1845160-Alfa-Proj-Revolver-in-7-62x25

any chance?
  2. KanadianShooter said:
    Just get a tt-33, better in every respect to a revolver. If you want a revolver that fires a high velocity round get a 357 magnum and use 125gr defensive ammo.

Poffels said:
    I have a TT-33 and a Norinco NP762 and I do believe I need a revolver also! And yes I do have a GP 100 .357 and still would be interested.

Arenegado said:
    I'd have to agree, I also have a Tok and a GP100 and I would love a x25 revolver. 7 or 8 shot would be sweet too!

srdiver said:
    Quote Originally Posted by KanadianShooter View Post
    Just get a tt-33, better in every respect to a revolver. If you want a revolver that fires a high velocity round get a 357 magnum and use 125gr defensive ammo.
    I have multi-national Toks already and a P762 so why not a revolver
  6. StanP said:
    Bought while ago Alfa Proj. 3561 revolver, .357mag. + .38special. Fun to shoot.
  7. bross said:
    Past tries with bottle neck revolver cartridges, and light/ fast loads have not worked well: 22 Jet, 256 Winchester, 357 Max. All had serious errosion or extraction problems.

kodiakjack said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bross View Post
    Past tries with bottle neck revolver cartridges, and light/ fast loads have not worked well: 22 Jet, 256 Winchester, 357 Max. All had serious errosion or extraction problems.
    Yeah, I was just about to ask what other bottle neck revolvers were out there. Thanks.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Dexter Morgan said:
    Even Magnum Research doesn't like building their BFR revolvers in bottleneck calibers.

Way too many problems with stuck cases.

Johnyy said:
    7.62x25 is basically similar velocity/punch etc. to a .357?