Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7.62x25 Revolver

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    One with a 6" barrel would make for an interesting small game handgun, if only we were allowed to use it for such purposes... =(
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    Agree, we need a revolver for the 7.62x25 round

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Last edited by Gotrek; 05-05-2020 at 10:48 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
    Gun laws allow for it so petition your wildlife orgs who setup your hunting seasons.

Owning a #### ton of 7.62x25mm I'm kind of interested
    Que?

Gun laws do not allow for it? Last I heard, restricted firearms are only allowed to be fired on a range with the exception of ATC holders who have them for wilderness protection purposes (something I wouldn't be eligible for)?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Que?

Gun laws do not allow for it? Last I heard, restricted firearms are only allowed to be fired on a range with the exception of ATC holders who have them for wilderness protection purposes (something I wouldn't be eligible for)?
    I don't want to derail this away from revolvers in 7.62x25 too much... So if you want to discuss this aspect, you are welcome to here: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...Ts-for-hunting

This came up in a thread but basically there's a lawyer who argues that restricteds can be discharged wherever you can legally possess them _and_ firearms discharge is legal, it's only the ATT that limits you to having them at the range.

https://plourdelaw.ca/where-can-fire...ed-in-ontario/

So if you had an ATT to the location of your hunt...

Nagant revolver was the first restricted I got, sure its obsolete and slow to use but that's the fun of it. Reloading dies and components are available too. Lets just say, It's one of the guns they will sell in my estate sale when I'm dead.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    If you can dream it, you can do it.

We can definitely inquire and see if bringing these is a possibility... realistically, how many of you would commit to one.
    Realistically, I would buy one in the next year or two. I like my .357 and 9mm Alfa Projs and like the 7.62x25 cartridge.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    If you can dream it, you can do it.

We can definitely inquire and see if bringing these is a possibility... realistically, how many of you would commit to one.
    I'm in. Wasn't interested in Alfa Proj otherwise. Another friend who is not on these forums also wants one.

I'm in for one. I'd buy it today if availablle

Is this a real picture or photoshoped? I googled everywhere but got no info at all on this gun.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast