Wk-180c

Im interested in the WK180C can someone tell me what the known issues are?

And if any of them have been fixed is there any way to easily identify newer/imprived rifles before purchasing from a seller?

Why are some people having worse luck than others? Manufacturing and quality control issues? Are they getting different versions of the firearm? Is it the ammo and mags they are using? user error?

Why are some people having worse luck than others? Manufacturing and quality control issues? Are they getting different versions of the firearm? Is it the ammo and mags they are using? user error?

From what I have seen it seems to be a combination of ammo, mags and user error.

I'll let you know how mine shoots (once I finally get the damn thing finished...)

What mags seem to work best with these?

Mine isn't really that picky. I had a couple metal pistol mags that were hit and miss (forget what brand) but other brands and everything else was fine.

According to their February Youtube update video when talking about their WK-compatible uppers, the issue is with the WK lower's "mag-catch area". If certain mags are sitting "low in the lower", it can cause problems. They were talking about their new Blackout and 7.62 uppers at the time, but I'm sure the same would apply when using the original 5.56 upper, since they said the issue would be with the lower. It would be interesting if someone had access to more then one WK and known working and troublesome magazines to see if a magazine had to engage to a certain height in the lower in order to function properly, with magazines engaging less then that height being problematic.

Other than a weak extractor spring mine has been great si ce Oct.

My AR/Robinson rifle buddy likes my WK.

Owen at Kodiak is great for support! :)

He even mentioned his Robinson had bolt failure problems and he paid 2600.00 for it.

Other than a weak extractor spring mine has been great si ce Oct.

My AR/Robinson rifle buddy likes my WK.

Owen at Kodiak is great for support! :)

He even mentioned his Robinson had bolt failure problems and he paid 2600.00 for it.
The extractor spring on the XCR is a tiny piece of plastic, i also had problems with mine.

Back
Top Bottom