Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IDPA official targets

IDPA official targets

I am not seeing any scoring zones on the targets listed on your website as "IDPA Official Targets". Can you clarify?

IDPA OFFICIAL TARGETS BUNDLE OF 50 PCS
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

I would think they are like the IPSC targets and have the scoring zones as indents or subtle grooves around the zones.
    You have to get close to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by formerfarmer View Post
    I would think they are like the IPSC targets and have the scoring zones as indents or subtle grooves around the zones. You have to get close to see them.
    So these are apparently these are USPSA/IPSC metric targets and not actually official IDPA targets.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I got a reply from Tenda. The Tenda representative confirmed that the product for sale is actually the official IDPA target.

Thanks Tenda!

<https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1845397-Source-for-IDPA-targets-in-Canada?p=15802477&viewfull=1#post15802477>
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    I got a reply from Tenda. The Tenda representative confirmed that the product for sale is actually the official IDPA target.
    It would be great if Tenda could confirm same here, and clear up the issue with the photo of the product that is being advertised.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CV32 View Post
    It would be great if Tenda could confirm same here, and clear up the issue with the photo of the product that is being advertised.
    If you contact them directly, as I did, you'll get your answer, as I did.

Tenda Canada
    Address: 250 W Beaver creek Unit 10 Richmond Hill,ON L4B1C7
    Phone: 905-597-4772 (IPSC)
    Email: sales@gotenda.com
    https://www.gotenda.com/contact/
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

CGN frequent flyer
    I purchased targets two months ago, after asking Tenda to take a quick picture of their stock. They were very willing to accommodate.
    They are USPSA, which makes no difference to me, but may to you.
    CSSA CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    If you contact them directly, as I did, you'll get your answer, as I did.
    This is their forum.

Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    I purchased targets two months ago, after asking Tenda to take a quick picture of their stock. They were very willing to accommodate. They are USPSA, which makes no difference to me, but may to you.
    [emphasis mine]

Thanks. And that's why clarification is needed.

CGN frequent flyer
    ^You're welcome; for what it's worth, I dug out my receipt confirmation, the invoice shows that I purchased 14 units of "IDPA OFFICIAL TARGETS BUNDLE OF 50 PCS", so someone there may simply not be aware of the difference? I did tell them....

Not meant as a dig against Tenda, quick to ship, great prices, A+ dealer, would recommend, blah blah...but (Inigo Montoya voice) I do not think those targets are what you think they are.
    Last edited by smelly pete; 03-20-2019 at 06:30 PM.
    CSSA CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    ^You're welcome; for what it's worth, I dug out my receipt confirmation, the invoice shows that I purchased 14 units of "IDPA OFFICIAL TARGETS BUNDLE OF 50 PCS", so someone there may simply not be aware of the difference? I did tell them.... Not meant as a dig against Tenda, quick to ship, great prices, A+ dealer, would recommend, blah blah...but (Inigo Montoya voice) I do not think those targets are what you think they are.
    From what has been said, and the photos at the website, I don't think they are the official IDPA targets at all. But I continue to welcome clarification from Tenda. I have also had good experiences with them in the past, so I suspect there is some sort of mix up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast