Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IDPA official targets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaskichuck View Post
    IDPA targets cannot be used at my range. Only targets without a human head form.
    I know any silhouette and IDPA targets are banned in a lot of politically correct European countries. But I didn’t realized there are ranges in Canada who have this rule. What is their reason for this?
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    I know any silhouette and IDPA targets are banned in a lot of politically correct European countries. But I didn’t realized there are ranges in Canada who have this rule. What is their reason for this?
    Fudds gonna fudd.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaskichuck View Post
    IDPA targets cannot be used at my range. Only targets without a human head form.
    I have just joined IDPA and was reading their rules last night. There are two approved targets; these with the square head-form, and a polygonal target the same height and width, for ranges that don't allow targets with a head-form.

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    I have just joined IDPA and was reading their rules last night. There are two approved targets; these with the square head-form, and a polygonal target the same height and width, for ranges that don't allow targets with a head-form.

The current IDPA target doesn't appear among any of those provided above. It actually looks like this (from page 18 of the rules):

"There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck44's Avatar
    CV32 has posted the correct OFFICIAL IDPA targets. There are no others. You can't use IPSC targets and claim you are shooting IDPA.

Take Care

Bob
    A recent study has shown 1 out of 3 liberals are as stupid as the other 2.
    "If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Suffer the fools with grace...God made enough of them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123