Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help

GunNutz
    If this is your 1st. handgun period , then it should be a .22 LR. This will be the best to learn the 3 basics , which are ;
    1 - Grip 2 - Sight alignment 3 - trigger control . The .22 LR ammo. is the best to learn on because it is quiet , low recoil & cheap .
    Once you have learned the basic 3 , then progressing to a CF. handgun would be OK . My 1st. CF Hg. would be a .38 Sp.
    which has less BARK than the 9 . This is another good step before the 9 . At my club I see a lot of newbies starting with 9's .
    They all shoot ( blast) @ targets 10 yds away & get 6" groups. Don't copy these guys because it is common . ,,,,, my 2 cents
    after 54 yrs. of Hg. shooting .

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
    I put my order in for a glock 17 gen 5. Been researching for hours and decided to go with the glock. Went out to the store and I liked how the grip felt. checked out a few handguns and I loved the CZ shadow 2 but it was a little expensive.
    Thank you all for the recommendations.
    Congrats. Your choice is solid. I’m sure there will be more handguns in your future but you’ll most likely always have this Glock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12