Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: K31 Rifles Arriving late Next Week.

I remember when they were $250-$300 should of bought them all. Well worth the price they are, built like Swiss watches.

Hmmm need one for sure
    N*rinco is a cuss word in my house

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nbhunt3r View Post
    I remember when they were $250-$300 should of bought them all. Well worth the price they are, built like Swiss watches.
    No doubt. These and the svt40 are the two guns I REALLY wish I had bought 5 years ago, but as a poor university student I couldn't afford em. Now that I have a job, I still can't afford em! D'oh!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Nice, I need one.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    No doubt. These and the svt40 are the two guns I REALLY wish I had bought 5 years ago, but as a poor university student I couldn't afford em. Now that I have a job, I still can't afford em! D'oh!
    I am in the exact same boat here... The answer is you'll never be able to afford them so you may as well buy them now!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gyates93 View Post
    I am in the exact same boat here... The answer is you'll never be able to afford them so you may as well buy them now!
    The K31 price is reasonable. Private sellers are asking for more. Reloading dies are available to lower your shooting costs further.

And I think the SVT is waaaay under rated. With handloads it has the recoil of a 22 with that muzzle brake. At the range a 9mm carbine goes pop pop. Then the SVT goes KBWAM KBWAM and the other shooters wander over to oggle. Make sure you add shims to get the barrel to generate slight up pressure for max accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by wwp2000 View Post
    Nice, I need one.
    Take the red pill.

tagged

Man, after shooting my father in-law K31 I really want one, but the price is pretty steep.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    For those who have been asking, we are not going to take deposits. We want people to pick from the listing which rifle you would like to buy (min 5 pics per gun). With 50 rifles coming, we should have inventory for at least a month. They will not fly off the shelves like the WK180s do.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast