Thread: Vortex RAZOR HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 FFP *IN STOCK*

Vortex RAZOR HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 FFP *IN STOCK*

WOWZA

RazorŪ HD
    Gen II 4.5-27x56 FFP
    The new frontrunners in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics, the Gen II Razors, designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments, have serious precision shooters saying "finally". The Gen II Razors feature a 6x zoom range, a 34mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.

http://northprosports.com/index.php?...h=vortex+razor
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    North Pro Sports
    211A-103rd St E
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Follow @northpro or on Facebook for first alert to deals
    Email - sales@northprosports.com
    Ph - 1-888-249-1991 (toll free)
    northprosports.com

CGN Regular
    How does this compare to the AMG? Which ones better?

Quote Originally Posted by Teotwawki View Post
    I had both. I still have the AMG. To my eye, the glass is better in the amg. Not by much. I preferred both over the S&B though. This is a good price. Vortex is trying to move these things. I think the 2019 scopes with the horus reticles are at the regular price of $3500+

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRobb View Post
    I had both. I still have the AMG. To my eye, the glass is better in the amg. Not by much. I preferred both over the S&B though. This is a good price. Vortex is trying to move these things. I think the 2019 scopes with the horus reticles are at the regular price of $3500+

i hunted with a guy who had an AMG and i loved it, the turrets i really liked. But man once you are in the 3k range it opens up so much options

My fav right now is the kahles with the windage on the top turret, pretty sick, but i think it is like 4k.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Teotwawki View Post
    I have a few of both and like them both. Maybe it’s just me but the eyebox seems a bit harder to get into on the AMG but in the end to me it’s about purpose. If you want to put it on something to hunt or carry around go with the AMG - it’s way lighter, waaaaay lol. I’ve got the AMG’s on coyote guns and carbon fibre big game guns. The big tube goes on heavy long range rigs. That’s my 2 bits.