Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CTCSupplies.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    CTCS are one of the best companies out there, but they are a small operation and can sometimes take a few days depending on their real lives. Have faith!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scott_N's Avatar
    I've only dealt with them once, but I was 100% satisfied with my transaction.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Hey anyone have any recent dealings with these guys? Not a business member on CGN, but they are local to me and I made an order two days ago online. Credit card has already been charged, yet I have no updates on fulfillment nor shipping from them, and there is no number to dial just an email account.

Yeah shaking my head too, got excited on locating hard to find parts that they had. Anyhow okay to wait another day, but I think > 48hr to fulfill isn't super acceptable.

Anyone have experiences to share?

Thx!

CTCS if you are reading update me on Order #32310!

Cheers.
    I've spent way too much money there. They are good to go.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    You can't see their banner at the top of the page ?

2 days is nothing.....try ordering from Tenda and get back to me.
    I got confirmation etc etc and they shipped quick once my Glock was approved , so not sure what happened to you ...

Well people have other lives.

I posted cause my credit card has already been charged... this is not expected until shipment occurs. And it's my first order so hence the hesitation. All feedback has been 100% for everyone who's responded. So back to my ice fishing hole for now hahaha
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Cool alright thanks guys! Amazon has ruined me so I blame Bezos for my impatience lol.

I made a post to ask the community bro... there's no number that I can find on the CTCS website. And yes I prefer to deal local myself as well. Ice fishing it is in the meantime!
    Guns parts and supplies are not yet commodities so a few days are normal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    I've ordered from CTCS a few times. They are SOLID. You have nothing to worry about
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    The manager of very reputable gun store in Alberta. Apparently RCMP came knocking looking for info on some items you had sold which were not illegal and you happily handed over everything you had.
    Oh sure, I'll be happy to relay my reviews to any constable on how the Ti BCG on my NR AR clone is BETTER than their steel BCG on their 'patrol carbines'!

So what. I accepted that I gave up a good measure of privacy when I signed up for a PAL. If 5-0 wants to know what brand of underwear I'm buying, then by all means.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Expired Business Member
    The manager of very reputable gun store in Alberta. Apparently RCMP came knocking looking for info on some items you had sold which were not illegal and you happily handed over everything you had.
    Really? Well if you're not going to name names of this "very reputable gun store in Alberta" I'm going to call bull####.

Nobody has called us from any "very reputable gun store in Alberta" about any "not illegal" (double negative? - so they're legal?) and I personally know most of them.

Nobody from the CFO or RCMP has called us about any "not illegal" items either, nor have we ever handed over "everything we had" to anybody.

But we do have a very good working relationship from many law enforcement and military members.

So

1. I would *love* to hear about our "not illegal" we've sold.

2. I would *love* to hear about this "very reputable gun store in Alberta"

3. Provide proof that the above is true

Otherwise - this statement:

"I have heard an interesting rumour about them bending over backwards to help RCMP track sales of otherwise legal goods."

and this statement:

"Apparently RCMP came knocking looking for info on some items you had sold which were not illegal and you happily handed over everything you had."

is pretty much the textbook legal definition of defamation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    I find that pretty hard to believe... I've known the CTCS owners for several years now and they are huge advocates for the firearms community. They are also very politically active and have put their money, mouths and time behind pro-firearms politicians. I'd avoid slandering the good name of a retailer solely based upon rumor from a competitor.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast