CTCSupplies.ca

Ctcs has always been excellent, amazon does spoil us in terms of order update speed, but realize most firearm businesses online in Canada are small businesses, and sometimes have an order backlog.

Have ordered from them several times. Been great so far. Respond to email quickly. I'm actually waiting for them to get a few things back in stock to place another order! Don't stress!

Ordered some parts for my EVO from CTCS before. Due to my typo mail address which made Canada post delayed deliver, but Phil is very patient to deal with. Will definitely deal with them again.

Order from them frequently. Always great service.

Hey anyone have any recent dealings with these guys? Not a business member on CGN, but they are local to me and I made an order two days ago online. Credit card has already been charged, yet I have no updates on fulfillment nor shipping from them, and there is no number to dial just an email account.

Yeah shaking my head too, got excited on locating hard to find parts that they had. Anyhow okay to wait another day, but I think > 48hr to fulfill isn't super acceptable.

Anyone have experiences to share?

Thx!

CTCS if you are reading update me on Order #32310!

Cheers.

Hey anyone have any recent dealings with these guys? Not a business member on CGN, but they are local to me and I made an order two days ago online. Credit card has already been charged, yet I have no updates on fulfillment nor shipping from them, and there is no number to dial just an email account.

Yeah shaking my head too, got excited on locating hard to find parts that they had. Anyhow okay to wait another day, but I think > 48hr to fulfill isn't super acceptable.

Anyone have experiences to share?

Thx!

CTCS if you are reading update me on Order #32310!

Cheers.

Just an fyi from ctcs website

4. When do you ship and how?

We ship orders out Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays using standard Canada Post.# We TRY to ship everyday.# If you have a preferred carrier you’d like to use instead, please email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request. Keep in mind that additional shipping charges may apply.

They are great to deal with and the only place in canada to find some hard to find stuff

I've found them fantastic to deal with. The answer emails as fast as most people respond in a face to face conversation. And I've had stuff arrive within days of ordering it, even to close to xmas when shipping is typically chaotic. Pretty awesome selection too. Yeah, 10/10 rating from me for sure, if not higher.

If it's not true then I'll leave it at that.

No.

No, you can’t just “leave it at that”. Don’t be a coward. At the very least, man up and apologize.

You’ve started a rumor in front of thousands of current and potential customers, that stands to affect the CTCS reputation, and directly affects them financially. From reading your own comments, I don’t think you have a beef with CTCS, so why the hell wouldn’t you be scrambling right now to undo the damage you’ve caused?

Reckless and downright sh*tty behavior. And that’s not just a rumor.

I have had good expereince with them also.

My rule of thumb is 2 business days from time of order until i get shipping notice, In todays online world that is not too much to ask at all....if it takes longer, i'll make a mental note of slow shipping and move onto other vendors first...next time i order.

I have had vendors take a week to ship...way to long in this competitive environment IMHO....taking a long time to process an order usually means to me that they have enough business already...and dont need any more of mine

Having said that, I think CTCS is one of the good vendors

I have had good expereince with them also.

My rule of thumb is 2 business days from time of order until i get shipping notice, In todays online world that is not too much to ask at all....if it takes longer, i'll make a mental note of slow shipping and move onto other vendors first...next time i order.

I have had vendors take a week to ship...way to long in this competitive environment IMHO....taking a long time to process an order usually means to me that they have enough business already...and dont need any more of mine

Having said that, I think CTCS is one of the good vendors

That is a good way of looking at it. Edit to add: CTCS has always done right by me. Primary Arms for the win!

Well people have other lives.

I posted cause my credit card has already been charged... this is not expected until shipment occurs. And it's my first order so hence the hesitation. All feedback has been 100% for everyone who's responded. So back to my ice fishing hole for now hahaha

"its not expected until shipment occurs", thats actually not true. Maybe what you think, but the reality is different. Possibly amazon does it that way, but most Webshops I deal/order from (and believe me, its many recurring and one time purchases) charge right after order. Shipment then is mostly only a day or two away true, but still charged right the moment you press whatever the button at checkout is called. But to answer your question which was answered many times. They are a legit business, I had ordered from them for sure 4-5 times over the last 4 month and most items left their business within a one or 2 days one took longer, but that was after black friday sales believe.

No.

No, you can’t just “leave it at that”. Don’t be a coward. At the very least, man up and apologize.

You’ve started a rumor in front of thousands of current and potential customers, that stands to affect the CTCS reputation, and directly affects them financially. From reading your own comments, I don’t think you have a beef with CTCS, so why the hell wouldn’t you be scrambling right now to undo the damage you’ve caused?

Reckless and downright sh*tty behavior. And that’s not just a rumor.

Well said !!!!

Back
Top Bottom