Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CTCSupplies.ca

Ctcs has always been excellent, amazon does spoil us in terms of order update speed, but realize most firearm businesses online in Canada are small businesses, and sometimes have an order backlog.

Have ordered from them several times. Been great so far. Respond to email quickly. I'm actually waiting for them to get a few things back in stock to place another order! Don't stress!

Ordered from them many times... great service...

GunNutz
    Ordered some parts for my EVO from CTCS before. Due to my typo mail address which made Canada post delayed deliver, but Phil is very patient to deal with. Will definitely deal with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    If you consider anything I have said to be defamation, well... I don't really care because that wasn't the intention.
    This is straight out of those entitled reddit post videos on youtube lol
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    but I think > 48hr to fulfill isn't super acceptable.
    Dude, this is not Amazon...

Order from them frequently. Always great service.

Hey anyone have any recent dealings with these guys? Not a business member on CGN, but they are local to me and I made an order two days ago online. Credit card has already been charged, yet I have no updates on fulfillment nor shipping from them, and there is no number to dial just an email account.

Yeah shaking my head too, got excited on locating hard to find parts that they had. Anyhow okay to wait another day, but I think > 48hr to fulfill isn't super acceptable.

Anyone have experiences to share?

Thx!

CTCS if you are reading update me on Order #32310!

Cheers.
    |CCFR|

Hey anyone have any recent dealings with these guys? Not a business member on CGN, but they are local to me and I made an order two days ago online. Credit card has already been charged, yet I have no updates on fulfillment nor shipping from them, and there is no number to dial just an email account.

Yeah shaking my head too, got excited on locating hard to find parts that they had. Anyhow okay to wait another day, but I think > 48hr to fulfill isn't super acceptable.

Anyone have experiences to share?

Thx!

CTCS if you are reading update me on Order #32310!

Cheers.
    Just an fyi from ctcs website

4. When do you ship and how?

We ship orders out Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays using standard Canada Post.# We TRY to ship everyday.# If you have a preferred carrier you’d like to use instead, please email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request. Keep in mind that additional shipping charges may apply.

They are great to deal with and the only place in canada to find some hard to find stuff

Ordered from them several time... likely will order from them several times more, without hesitation.

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

CGN Regular
    I've found them fantastic to deal with. The answer emails as fast as most people respond in a face to face conversation. And I've had stuff arrive within days of ordering it, even to close to xmas when shipping is typically chaotic. Pretty awesome selection too. Yeah, 10/10 rating from me for sure, if not higher.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast