Desperado shotgun

Which manufacturer do you consider the first gen?

Has there been more then 2? Not sure who the manufacturer was but they were similar looking to the Richol's I believe.
The one before the last version was the one that looked better to me.
Before the one that had the steped receiver with the curved lines.

It was the first ones you brought in and called Desparado from what I remember, they looked better made for some reason and I think the only goofy part was the ducks on the side or some lame engravings.... :)

Maybe I'll root around and see if I can find a picture for you..... Hopefully I'm not confusing the desperado bit we are talking short O/U correct?

I remember that too, I liked the first one much better, I missed buying the first one, and when the site said back in stock I got excited, until I saw version 2..........no thanks

Has there been more then 2? Not sure who the manufacturer was but they were similar looking to the Richol's I believe.
The one before the last version was the one that looked better to me.
Before the one that had the steped receiver with the curved lines.

It was the first ones you brought in and called Desparado from what I remember, they looked better made for some reason and I think the only goofy part was the ducks on the side or some lame engravings.... :)

Maybe I'll root around and see if I can find a picture for you..... Hopefully I'm not confusing the desperado bit we are talking short O/U correct?

I was bored

Aug 2017
attachment.php

May 2018
ou1-6.jpg

Thanks LW, Something about that contoured and stepped receiver just looks cheap, and I agree with Henderson that the forend is nicer shaped and the maching fleur-de-lis checkering also looks better to my eye.

I have the first model really like it . CONS: soft wood , faux engraving, butt pad too soft and some really sharp edges.
It locks up tight ,shoulders well , short and light ( so it does kick a wee more ) shoots straight and has the look( bad ass ###y !) One of my favourites .

This was taken right off the Sulun Arms web site where the desperado was made, I think I would like one just the way this one looks, .................ANYONE ELSE LIKE THIS ONE??????

sulun arms.jpg

Attachments

• sulun arms.jpg
    sulun arms.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,302
Back
Top Bottom