Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PAL application advice

CGN frequent flyer
    Answering yes to one of those questions is not disqualifying, but may require you as an applicant to give the CFC or CFO an explanation of the situation.

Understand that you will likely be waiting until the end of time if you check yes to that question. Be ready to provide written documentation from a physician, but only after many months of waiting and calling and getting the run around. I suggest calling your member of parliament after a few months of waiting, hopefully it isn't a liberal. Good luck, keep us updated in the pal wait times thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    And any medication we don't need is medication we don't need.

Your doctor probably has 1500 or more patients to keep track of; your med list isn't even on his agenda, but it should be on the very TOP of your own.

Talk to your doctor.

If we need a medication, fine... but if we don't... we probably should get off it.
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Include a letter from your GP to speed up your application process. They will most likely end up asking for it delaying the process for months.

so now been 7 days since they have had my application. Not expecting it to show online until at least day 28 but from looking around at PAL app info
    i have a question. How much is it for a RPAL? I know the information package says $60 for PAL and $80 for RPAL. Is that total $140?

the info pak is not really clear on this. It makes it seem like it is $140 considering there are 2 separate training courses for each. So one would have to pay $60 for the PAL
    then $80 for RPAL. Is that only for folks who first get a PAL and later on get the RPAL? but if you are submitting both tests for pal / rpal at same time it is only $80? so confusing.

FYI on my app i put the amount in credit card info as $140. If that is incorrect can they just charge me the new amount at $80 or do i have to send them or over phone authorize them
    for the new amount?

CGN frequent flyer
    It is $80 for an RPAL application and $60 for a PAL, the cost of the PAL is covered in the RPAL application. You don’t pay for both on the same application. I’m sure they will see your mistake and correct though I would call to make sure they don’t correct it to a regular PAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12