Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow 2 Orange 9mm

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Not only is it bad taste for you to post links in another vendor’s forum, we’re talking about the Shadow 2 Orange and not the Tactical Sport Orange.
    sorry, didn't notice that the originating is in a vendor's one ...

Business Member Rep
    Soooo.... I have the proposed pricing for the S2 Orange. Looks like it will be around $2350.00 but no ETA at this time. Please bear in mind this is an estimated price that is subject to change working off the best info I have on hand.

Those Shadows are awesome to shoot.
    Quick target acquisition during dynamic shooting exercises.

Close to my Friends, Closer to my Enemies
    I want one too and figuring it comes with an Accu-Bushing I expect around the $2300-2400 mark. That will be one sweet gun.
    “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.” - Aristotle

#### I would get one, I'm sure they did some work to the trigger too and made it even better. The SP01 Orange trigger is pretty smooth out of the box.

CGN Regular
    My wife has a shadow 2. Sometimes I’m allowed to play with it. Great feeling gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    I'm at home sick today but if Ty gets chance he can take a look on my desk for the new 2019 CZ pricelist and let you all know the price. If not, I hope to be well enough to make it in tomorrow and update you then.
    caught the IWA bug?
    When it all comes down, the last man standing is going to be standing there in shorts and sneakers [armed] with a '98 Mauser, and all the ninja-looking guys belly up at his feet- with all their cool gear

-louis awerbuck
    MEMBER OF CCFR,CSSA & CSAAA

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe45auto View Post
    caught the IWA bug?
    I wish. Nothing quite so exotic. Flu virus running through the family. Back in the office now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cereal83's Avatar
    Why is the price increased so much over the blue or grey Shadow 2? Orange grips are expensive it appears. Almost $1000 more
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal83 View Post
    Why is the price increased so much over the blue or grey Shadow 2? Orange grips are expensive it appears. Almost $1000 more
    Orange is CZ's higher trim level. Like how there's the SP-01 Shadow Orange and Tactical Sports Orange. I believe the S2O has a barrel bushing, shorter reset trigger, as well as things like hand fitting and tuning of parts by a CZ factory gunsmith. You're not just paying $1000 for grips.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast