Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Heads up for potential Modern Sporter purchasers.

Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    Lol might have to get that changed on my license.

I'll call tonight or tomorrow. Order D1H7N60
    Thanks for the help for
    From your folks at the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We have sold out slick side uppers from production run #1 and #2 so orders for SS uppers will be in production run #3. Production run #2 of uppers and lowers will start to ship out in late August and will continue into September depending on when the order was placed.
    If someone already has a SS receiver set in hand, but wants another SS upper (just the upper), when should he expect to be able to have one?
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Looking like quite possibly we will have a F/A upper to show off at the Calgary Gun Show next weekend. Won't be anodized but with some imagination I think folks with get the idea. Same as this but black.
    Awesome to hear, keep up the good work.
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    If someone already has a SS receiver set in hand, but wants another SS upper (just the upper), when should he expect to be able to have one?
    Spring 2020 was the eta

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Who cares about an increase..well I don’t ...im hoping that I get mine before all this semi auto bull chit ....
    I’ll pay extra to get mine faster !!!...
    If that appeals to you ...you know what to do
    Pay in full, and it doesn’t matter what happens with c71

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Wait what? OMG really? Makes sense, thank my lord I keep up with this thread

Is that true ? If they ban semi autos like sissies whats gonna be the difference if you alreadyy paid in full. Can someone explain to my big dumb brain ?

Quote Originally Posted by XperienceDUDE View Post
    Is that true ? If they ban semi autos like sissies whats gonna be the difference if you alreadyy paid in full. Can someone explain to my big dumb brain ?
    C71 essentially creates a registry. It does not explicitly say semi autos will be banned... but as gun owners, and knowing Liberal logic, we can safely guess what their actual intentions are.

That being said, prior to C71 coming into effect, if paid in full, ATRS does not have to record the info, as it’s sold prior to the actual date the bill came into effect.

‘Under Bill C-71, a business must record dates, references and licence numbers and the firearm's make, model, type and serial number’

I’ll let you make your own conclusions from the above on how you would go about things...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    C71 essentially creates a registry. It does not explicitly say semi autos will be banned... but as gun owners, and knowing Liberal logic, we can safely guess what their actual intentions are.

That being said, prior to C71 coming into effect, if paid in full, ATRS does not have to record the info, as it’s sold prior to the actual date the bill came into effect.

‘Under Bill C-71, a business must record dates, references and licence numbers and the firearm's make, model, type and serial number’

I’ll let you make your own conclusions from the above on how you would go about things...
    The legal definition of "sold" is when an agreement is made, not when something is paid in full. Technically if you order today and pay whenever, it has been sold today.

None of that makes any difference if the sissies ban or restrict every semi-auto in the close future imho.

CGN Regular
    At what point will ATRS have complete modern sporter rifles for sale?