Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Heads up for potential Modern Sporter purchasers.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Unfortunately CRA requires a business to have some form of proof on income and expenses, so invoices must be producible for an audit. ALL businesses are covered by this "temporary tax left over from WW1". In order to get access to tax records a warrant is required for any other purpose for its use. Now should our shop suffer a flood or fire and our records are destroyed (it can happen) even an ironclad warrant is useless.

From what we have gleaned from inside government sources is that part of C71 includes the requirement for a seller (yup this includes you if you sell a gun) to call the CFC in order to get a "transfer authorization", much like when selling a restricted firearm currently requires. What we do not know is exactly what info they will require in order to get said authorization number and what becomes of it. But we know the world will be a safer place because of it.
    What we DO know is that currently all we require is proof of valid PAL and we do not have to bother the folks at the CFC to sell a NON Restricted firearm.
    The Lower is the only part of the MS that would require a transfer with the CFO-CFP post C-71, correct? I

CGN frequent flyer
    Are any FA receiver orders still going to be part of run #2 as of today?
    f:P

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by correctaccount View Post
    The Lower is the only part of the MS that would require a transfer with the CFO-CFP post C-71, correct? I
    That would be my thought, but seeing as C71 is so heavily shrouded in transparency we don't really know, yet.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Are any FA receiver orders still going to be part of run #2 as of today?
    We are running enough F/A uppers to cover all of run #1 and run #2. After April 15th 2019 any orders for uppers or lowers will be in run #3

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Ill pay to get mine faster if that helps ....either call me to discuss or email me
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Ill pay to get mine faster if that helps ....either call me to discuss or email me
    The only way we can speed up production is with the purchase of more machines, which will then require hiring personnel to run them. Nothing that $350000.00 won't cure however. How badly/fast do you want it? Our last mill took 3 months from time of order to it being delivered and set up so it is not an overnight solution.
    Last edited by alberta tactical rifle; 04-08-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Just Curious, placed an order for a f/a upper and a lower mid March, so in three months... mid June my set should be ready?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Just Curious, placed an order for a f/a upper and a lower mid March, so in three months... mid June my set should be ready?
    No. An order placed right now, for a forward assist upper and lower set, is expected to be delivered in October.

Rick was refering to the last CNC mill that we purchased, it took three months from when we purchased it, to be installed and set up.

Ahh, I see, thanks!

Uber Super GunNutz
    Maybe they are looking for investors?
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"