Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Heads up for potential Modern Sporter purchasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    I'm in the first run. I'm going to have you assemble my rifle. When should I send the parts to you?
    Like he said, how long ahead of estimated delivery should we send parts...

I think a better question would be, if we were requesting to have ATRS assemble rifles (including checking for headspace, installing barrels using reaction rods, handguard installation, LPK installation, etc), is ATRS willing to do this and how much would this service cost?

If we were looking to just have ATRS install a barrel on the upper receiver, what would this single service cost and when would we ship our parts?

They mentioned previously they can assemble rifles. Cost is $150.

Quote Originally Posted by correctaccount View Post
    I think a better question would be, if we were requesting to have ATRS assemble rifles (including checking for headspace, installing barrels using reaction rods, handguard installation, LPK installation, etc), is ATRS willing to do this and how much would this service cost?

If we were looking to just have ATRS install a barrel on the upper receiver, what would this single service cost and when would we ship our parts?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    I'm in the first run. I'm going to have you assemble my rifle. When should I send the parts to you?
    1st run lowers and SS uppers are done, so assuming that is what you ordered, send your parts anytime it is good for you.
    IF you ordered the set with a F/A upper, we are still making them so they are not ready yet for assembly. As soon as we have anyones uppers or lowers done we contact them, at that point to send in parts sooner than later is suggested.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Thanks Rick. I'm on the first F/A upper run.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    1st run lowers and SS uppers are done, so assuming that is what you ordered, send your parts anytime it is good for you.
    IF you ordered the set with a F/A upper, we are still making them so they are not ready yet for assembly. As soon as we have anyones uppers or lowers done we contact them, at that point to send in parts sooner than later is suggested.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Thanks Rick. I'm on the first F/A upper run.
    We are expecting to be getting the first F/A uppers out for anodizing by the end of this month, so I would think ship us your parts in early to mid May.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We are expecting to be getting the first F/A uppers out for anodizing by the end of this month, so I would think ship us your parts in early to mid May.
    I ordered an upper and lower a month or so ago. The ones that are to be sent out end of September or so. Just curious, what happens if the government bans semi autos before then? I wasn't really worried then I buddy sent me a thread on it this morning here on cgn

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal86 View Post
    I ordered an upper and lower a month or so ago. The ones that are to be sent out end of September or so. Just curious, what happens if the government bans semi autos before then? I wasn't really worried then I buddy sent me a thread on it this morning here on cgn
    Thats literally impossible.
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Thats literally impossible.
    That's what I figured and hope

Regarding Trigger Tech adaptable triggers - can someone post a picture of the area that must be filed down. I understand it’s the area behind the adjustment screw but i’m not a 100 percent sure. Thanks