Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Creek Labs Announcement - Please Read

This is interesting. I have zero stake in the game but BCL seems to be in a bad place and going south. This seems to add credence to that. I hope if BCL is in trouble and needs cash, they'd reach out to the Canadian community. It would be a shame to have a CDN manufacturer go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidus View Post
    ....I hope if BCL is in trouble and needs cash, they'd reach out to the Canadian community. It would be a shame to have a CDN manufacturer go down.
    You can't be serious.

If they fail, it's because they never learned their lesson from the NEA days and still thinks QC is an afterthought.

I don't want to flame them, but frankly, NEA/BCL has burned me too many times. I wanted them to succeed so badly, but I can only buy so many out-of-spec parts and non-functioning guns before I say enough.

I'm sure they're pushing hard now to get the Badger to market. I really hope that the Canadian gun community holds them accountable this time and holds off on buying until they deliver an actual functioning, reliable firearm that that doesn't need to have warranty work or parts replaced out of the box to work. Hell, I hope that BCL gives the guns they're currently manufacturing - BCL-102s - some QC and not be a $1500+ hit or miss.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorguy View Post
    I appreciate a company that offers a warranty on their products and have honoured that warranty from the number of “teething” issues of the past, and without sarcasm will continue to view their next addition to the market with enthusiasm. Having owned and had enjoyed some of their many offerings will consider owning the next best thing they offer. Keep it up
    Like you I also appreciate a company that offers a warranty. Although I choose companies where I likely never have to use their warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by essorx View Post
    The sheer lack of affordable NR offering in the Canadian market.
    Is a non functional rifle still a bargain even if it were free??

Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    You can't be serious.

If they fail, it's because they never learned their lesson from the NEA days and still thinks QC is an afterthought.

I don't want to flame them, but frankly, NEA/BCL has burned me too many times. I wanted them to succeed so badly, but I can only buy so many out-of-spec parts and non-functioning guns before I say enough.

I'm sure they're pushing hard now to get the Badger to market. I really hope that the Canadian gun community holds them accountable this time and holds off on buying until they deliver an actual functioning, reliable firearm that that doesn't need to have warranty work or parts replaced out of the box to work. Hell, I hope that BCL gives the guns they're currently manufacturing - BCL-102s - some QC and not be a $1500+ hit or miss.
    The Badger, an attempt at redesigning an AR type rifle, with an unknown make and design of piston system from a company with zero credible track record..

Like a friend of mine always says, lifetime warranties either mean the product is great and the company stands behind it or it means the product is junk and the company uses the lifetime warranty as a selling strategy. I think with NEA/BCL it's the latter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Cant disagree with your move.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

So I finally get an email response (generic), and it tells me to email. WTF?

Thank you for contacting the Black Creek Labs customer service department,

We have recently streamlined our customer service department in order to provide you with better customer service than before. We apologize for the length of time that it took our customer service department to become streamlined and we thank you for your patience throughout our transition period and expansion period. We are always growing and moving forward here at Black Creek Labs and we are excited to grow and move forward with you. We are now ready to answer any general customer service requests and any warranty service requests you may require. Black Creek Labs is committed to providing you with the best customer service experience possible.

For customer support, follow the link to our contact page and select customer support in the drop-down menu and provide us with as much detail as possible. https://blackcreeklabs.com/contact/

For warranty support, follow the link to our warranty service request page and fill out the online warranty service request form. This form is required to be filled out with as much detail as possible before any warranty support can begin. https://blackcreeklabs.com/warrantyservice/

We are still going through a transition and expansion period, with that said, our Black Creek Labs customer support phone line will be operational soon. If you require any customer support or warranty support, please contact Ron at support@blackcreeklabs.com and he will act as your personal customer support representative.

Thank you for your ongoing patience and I look forward to getting back to you very soon,

Ron LaChapelle
    Customer Service Representative
    Warranty Department
    Black Creek Labs
    Ontario, Canada
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

I like the part, "we are now ready ". So you weren't ready when people actually needed you? Also note, "Phone line ready soon ". The managment of BCL must be clueless.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

All I can say is that I hope the get there quality control in order before hitting the market with a new product. I have seen and owned there BCL15 and can say that I unfortunately sold them at a huge loss to just rid of any issues that this company has had. Aero precision makes a upper and lower set the same price and every one I have seen or held has been nothing short of perfect. Every BCL15 upper and lower I have held has had tolerance issues to machining marks. Good move for SFRC to jump ship if it wasn't for these guys I don't think BCL would have survived this long.

BANNED
    Question for you, you promised everyone from the second pre order 10% off the new Badger from BCL, are you going to keep this or are you going to blow all of us off

Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    I got an email today from the new guy.
    I did as well, and a couple of different replies to questions. pleasant surprise.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast