Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Creek Labs Announcement - Please Read

GunNutz
    Not me, but my rifles only been there a little over a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    Question for you, you promised everyone from the second pre order 10% off the new Badger from BCL, are you going to keep this or are you going to blow all of us off

That will have to be discussed with BCL and the new rep company as that was something the previous owner of BCL offered due to the delays. As some of you may know, BCL changed ownership a couple months ago. I've made them aware that the previous owner of BCL made that offer.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Tractorguy View Post
    I appreciate a company that offers a warranty on their products and have honoured that warranty from the number of “teething” issues of the past, and without sarcasm will continue to view their next addition to the market with enthusiasm. Having owned and had enjoyed some of their many offerings will consider owning the next best thing they offer. Keep it up
    I'm with you. I have many different NEAs in almost every calibre they have made and they have all been amazing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    That will have to be discussed with BCL and the new rep company as that was something the previous owner of BCL offered due to the delays. As some of you may know, BCL changed ownership a couple months ago. I've made them aware that the previous owner of BCL made that offer.

Ryan
    So who bought them out?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    So who bought them out?
    Norinco ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    >want cheap non restricted firearms
    >complain when they dont perform like expensive firearms
    >destroy the company that tried
    We Canadian gun owners truly are our own worst enemies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Norinco ?
    Naw, norcs to busy making rusty mags that slice your fingers open.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by valentinemichaelsmith View Post
    >want cheap non restricted firearms
    >complain when they dont perform like expensive firearms
    >destroy the company that tried
    We Canadian gun owners truly are our own worst enemies.
    >company tries to produce an old design 50 companies are already doing successfully with mixed results
    >company tries to produce a variant of an even older design with mixed results
    >company decides to make weird proprietary AR15 variants for unclear reasons

I’m alright with the value proposition the NEA15 offered. I’m a little dubious of the NEA102 vs stag 10. I have no fkkking clue what the Wejack is supposed to offer.

The Wejack is just a restricted AR-15.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    >company tries to produce an old design 50 companies are already doing successfully with mixed results
    >company tries to produce a variant of an even older design with mixed results
    >company decides to make weird proprietary AR15 variants for unclear reasons

I’m alright with the value proposition the NEA15 offered. I’m a little dubious of the NEA102 vs stag 10. I have no fkkking clue what the Wejack is supposed to offer.

CGN Regular
    What a time to be alive! For the record, the only NEA product I own is a NEA stripped lower. Built it using the cheapest LK I could find and use it in an 7.62x39 pistol. I had 0 lower receiver related issues so my experience has been nothing but positive! I wonder if they're still making aerospace parts? Always found it weird that they never specified what sort of aerospace parts that they manufacture.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast