Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Creek Labs Announcement - Please Read

Quote Originally Posted by DanSiegreich View Post
    Do you have a phone number to contact them? It have been 5 months and a lot of emails concerning my NEA15 in repair but I don't have any answers from them...
    No phone #.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

You're absolutely right about that receiver having to be larger.. oh well sometimes it's nice being naive.

Hmmm interesting info here indeed

It amazes me that people are still interested in and purchasing products from BCL.
    And it speaks volumes that SFRC who was a huge BCL fanboy, has decided to stop being the Canadian Distributor.
    Can anyone else see BCL closing their doors within the next 5 yrs.
    Lmfao ������

Did i miss something ? did BCL #### up big time on something or its just accumulation.

Quote Originally Posted by XperienceDUDE View Post
    Did i miss something ? did BCL #### up big time on something or its just accumulation.
    Formerly NEA, and now currently BCL - their reputation for quality control isn’t regarded very high.

Some have never experienced issues, others have experienced many issues, and then there’s anywhere in between.

My NEA upper's rail was so out of spec that 2 of my Bobro mounts would not grab. I contacted BCL about it since they were handling NEA's lifetime warranty. First they asked for pics. I sent them pics and vids. That's the last I heard from BCL.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timboslice77 View Post
    It amazes me that people are still interested in and purchasing products from BCL.
    And it speaks volumes that SFRC who was a huge BCL fanboy, has decided to stop being the Canadian Distributor.
    Can anyone else see BCL closing their doors within the next 5 yrs.
    Lmfao ������
    This. I don't understand why people still buy their junk or how people can shill for them. It's not even like there is a cost benefit like a norc or something which is just cheap junk. This is junk and it aint even that cheap.

I appreciate a company that offers a warranty on their products and have honoured that warranty from the number of “teething” issues of the past, and without sarcasm will continue to view their next addition to the market with enthusiasm. Having owned and had enjoyed some of their many offerings will consider owning the next best thing they offer. Keep it up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    This. I don't understand why people still buy their junk or how people can shill for them. It's not even like there is a cost benefit like a norc or something which is just cheap junk. This is junk and it aint even that cheap.
    The sheer lack of affordable NR offering in the Canadian market.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast