Tipton Best gun Vise

Jgoulin

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks Tenda. Ordered Mar19 delivered this morning. Anyone looking for one of these probably won't find a better price. Thanks also to the CGN'er who posted one on EE at a higher price pushing me to Google to see what they are worth new.
My first order from Tenda , probably not the last.

Bought mine for $99 from Cabela's over xmas.

But, Tenda does rock and I'd much deal with them vs Cabela's lol.

I should have bought one at Christmas when they were on sale. They're like 180 and tax at bass pro now. I opted for the ultimate vise for a few bucks more. I wish I saw Tenda's sale price before I went to Bass Pro

Ya not all Tipton vises are created equal. Make sure you get the good one. ultimate gun vise I believe someone else said.

I bought a Best Gun Vise a year ago for $60. (Cabelas I think?). It's cheap flimsy plastic but it does work. The little dividers do come in handy for storing screws etc.

I love my Best Vice. It does exactly what it's meant to. If I'm installing a barrel, I use a real vice. Duh.

Last edited:
Thanks Tenda. Ordered Mar19 delivered this morning. Anyone looking for one of these probably won't find a better price. Thanks also to the CGN'er who posted one on EE at a higher price pushing me to Google to see what they are worth new.
My first order from Tenda , probably not the last.

I saw that same ad and considered getting the ultra that comes with the AR attachment instead.

Back
Top Bottom