Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glock 48 pistols in Canada 2 models to choose from...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Mine (well, my wife's, as I bought it as a birthday gift for her) arrived today as well. Nice gun. Definitely feels a LOT smaller in my hand than my Glock 19. I think it'll be a winner here in Canada for those with small hands. Too bad concealed carry isn't an option here, because I think it'd be a winner in that category as well.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

My wife's 48 showed up today, she is very happy with it! She took a liking to my 43, so while we were in the states this winter, we got our hands on a 48, and she thought it would be the best fit for her. IRUNGUNS is a great outfit to deal with. Great service from people that care!

The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis

Nicely done!
    Take the red pill.

Any timeline for the new G45??

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Attachment 258739

Please click picture for link to site

Are these pistols from the us?
    I'm told by the Canadian rep that the G48 will only arrive in Canada in May... actually I find this fraudulous to announce a new gun for March and just let it be late for Canadiens just because they sell like hot cakes in the USA!
    We should boycott our reservations and all ask for refunds. Maybe they'd get the message that we don't want to wait for the USA sloppy seconds.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Springarm1911 View Post
    I'm told by the Canadian rep that the G48 will only arrive in Canada in May... actually I find this fraudulous to announce a new gun for March and just let it be late for Canadiens just because they sell like hot cakes in the USA!
    We should boycott our reservations and all ask for refunds. Maybe they'd get the message that we don't want to wait for the USA sloppy seconds.
    Are you sure the problem is with Glock, or is it with the vendor, or is it with customs? When you have the facts get back to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Springarm1911 View Post
    Well, if you want it sooner, do what I did.... buy it from someone who has it in Canada sooner. Simple enough.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Attachment 263318

Absolutely love how it feels in my hands. I can’t wait to take it to the range thanks IRG!
    CSSA and CCFR member

Fact is every vendor in Quebec is getting none. Glock says they had a "problem" at the factory... but in the us the stocks are full...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast