Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FN FNAR Competition 7.62x51mm 20" Non-Restricted

NOS = New Old Stock. Basically take a bunch of old (but new) guns out of storage, modernize them and slap on a fancy coat of paint and presto, the new competition rifle is born.

With our current situation I feel that a BAR DM would sell well here. 1.5lbs lighter than the heavy I believe. Also discontinued.

Last edited by Biff Chillington; 07-15-2020 at 04:40 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff Chillington View Post
    Too bad the oic didn't ban rifles based on esthetics.
    I've seen some slick chassis' for this on US sights. I would be highly likely to purchase one if such a system could be sourced here, if nothing more than vanity's sake.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    I've seen some slick chassis' for this on US sights. I would be highly likely to purchase one if such a system could be sourced here, if nothing more than vanity's sake.
    got a link? as soon as my license arrives im getting one of these. I think the parts from the browning bar mk3 dmb are interchangeable with the fnar competition. so I was thinking of hitting up a browning dealer to get the pistol grip stock and foregrip heatshield part and then strip the rifle down and have it painted black. That is my plan A. My plan B is getting the browning bar mk3 dbm imported here by irunguns and have it registered as a restricted. Then id get a barrel off a stalker which is 20" long and get it swapped out and converted to non restricted. I will go down one of these paths. Whichever is more affordable. Likely buying the comp and "fixing" it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345