Thread: Polymer80 G19 & G17 Pistol Frames in FDE and Grey - 100% complete firearm frame.

Expired Business Member

Polymer80 G19 & G17 Pistol Frames in FDE and Grey - 100% complete firearm frame.

Polymer80 PFC9 Serialized G19/G23 Compact Frame Textured

Now available in Flat Dark Earth, Grey and Black

• Standard Grip Texture
    • Comes with locking block rail system and rear rail module
    • Compatible with PF-series or ALL Gen 3 G19/23 parts

Flat Dark Earth

Grey

Black

$199.99

Polymer80 PFS9 Serialized G17/G22 Full-Sized Frame Textured

Now available in Flat Dark Earth, Grey and Black

• Standard Grip Texture
    • Comes with locking block rail system and rear rail module
    • Compatible with PF-series or ALL Gen 3 G17/22 parts

Flat Dark Earth

Grey

Black

$199.99

Frames are 100% complete, registered, and serialized - a valid Canadian RESTRICTED firearms Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) is required to purchase

Are you guys maybe going to get the full build kits from them or at least any slides? A basic slide would make this project so much more financially feasible.... some of the slides in Canada start at what a glock actually costs....

Expired Business Member
    Our Grey Ghost slides start at around $560 CAD

Get some p80 slides and I’ll be in 110%

I haven’t built the G17 P80 I bought from you guys yet and now I need to buy G19 in grey. Dammit.

These say Gen 3 compatible, does anyone know if it's possible to put a G19 Gen 4 slide onto these and if so what parts from the Gen 4 lower wouldn't fit? I have a G19 Gen 4 with a warped frame, looking at options to replace it...

Hey guys at CTCS, a few comments here, for what they're worth.
    I love the idea of the P80 frames, how they can give a custom feel, changed grip angle, improved texturing and improved trigger guard, and best yet, the colourations.
    I love that you guys are carrying them, and I think they could be huge sellers here in Canada.

That said, I have been doing quite a lot of research this past week, and these are my concluding issues/quarrels/suggestions.

Cost - unnecessarily cost prohibitive.
    New Glocks can be had around $700 + TAX in Canada.
    The absolute cheapest configuration I could assemble on your site was a whopping 1389.95 + TAX.
    The absolute cheapest configuration I could assemble on Brownells was 580.63 USD x est. (conservative) exchange rate 1.40 = $813 + TAX
    Some key differences were:
    -Nicer cut barrel and fancier slide at CTCS.
    -OEM Glock "Lower Parts Kit" and OEM "Slide Completion Kit" from Brownells, but not offered at CTCS.
    I think a lot of guys would be more than happy to have a more basic slide/barrel option to bring the cost way down, but unfortunately you guys don't offer any cheaper slide/barrels. I also looked Canada wide - and it is extremely difficult to find a basic slide that can be used to complete one of these P80 frames.
    Also, the costs for your Lone Wolf "Lower Parts Kit" and P80 branded "Slide Completion Kit" are way disproportionately higher than even the OEM Glock "Lower Parts Kit" and OEM "Slide Completion Kit" by orders of magnitude.
    Last edited by demopeng; 05-19-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Thanks. We are trying to bring in some more affordable options for the P80 frames, but as with everything firearm related in the US it takes time to bring in.

Quote Originally Posted by ctcs View Post
    Thanks. We are trying to bring in some more affordable options for the P80 frames, but as with everything firearm related in the US it takes time to bring in.
    Great to hear!
    Specifically waiting on some reasonably priced OEM Glock lower parts kits, and OEM Glock slide completion kits. Glad you guys are giving this market some attention.