Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swiss Arms SG 550 in stock.

CGN Regular
    Last month i was driving along the main thorough fare in town and three teen girls grooving to the music and texting plowed into the rear end of the car beside me. Crazy damage to both vehicles, dunno if anyone was seriously hurt.

Obviously the laws against distracted driving aren't working so all cell phones must be prohibited!

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Aren’t they going to be prohibited soon?
    If C-71 passes, the Swiss Arms family of rifles will become a new class of prohibited with existing owners grandfathered with a prohibited status on their license (only for this class of prohibited). Despite the "prohibited" status, the guns will effectively become restricted. The legislation in its current form requires the CFO to issue an ATT for the new prohib class.

They are a joy to own. Although the NEA lower has its flaws, it does function 100%. The use of inexpensive magazines and AR stocks is a huge upgrade for these rifles.

CGN Regular Animatronic Fireman's Avatar
    I thought the 550 was prohibited always and the PE90 was the non restricted version.

I ran mine with the GS Designs AR mag adaptor, and used LAR plastic 10 rounders with the GS Designs 3D Printed extensions. Simply fantastic.

CGN Regular
    Man they are sexy rifles. Could not bare to register them. To nice to be safe queens and don’t believe for a second that you will be able to use them. The libs will take that right away too.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by armilaria View Post
    Man they are sexy rifles. Could not bare to register them. To nice to be safe queens and don’t believe for a second that you will be able to use them. The libs will take that right away too.
    good luck with that bud,the guys that are buying these things are SERIOUS gun owners,and you can bet that they will NEVER give them up for any Libtard law,and since a great many of them are living out of big cities,you can bet they'll be playing with them for decades to come,long after the worry warts have folded and turned in their property,LOL.just like a lot of guys are still enjoying AK's in the country,even though they have been prohib for a long time,seems some people decide to hold on to their legally purchased property,no matter what,and all the power to them,LOL

As a retail store we have no comment on this, but as a person responding this particular post, I agree with you sir.

G4C GUN STORE

7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    good luck with that bud,the guys that are buying these things are SERIOUS gun owners,and you can bet that they will NEVER give them up for any Libtard law,and since a great many of them are living out of big cities,you can bet they'll be playing with them for decades to come,long after the worry warts have folded and turned in their property,LOL.just like a lot of guys are still enjoying AK's in the country,even though they have been prohib for a long time,seems some people decide to hold on to their legally purchased property,no matter what,and all the power to them,LOL
    This is so much the truth.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12